Who would you sign now?

toptoon

Guest Dr. Pongle

sky Text Newcastle page advertising "London Legend in .... Staggering deal ! " on them premium phone lne thingys.  Somebody ring up and see who it is please.

Malcolm MacDonald.

Guest WalkervilleMag

sky Text Newcastle page advertising "London Legend in .... Staggering deal ! " on them premium phone lne thingys.  Somebody ring up and see who it is please.

Malcolm MacDonald.

Quality

If Gallas would want to leave Arsenal, surely we should atleast try? Not saying I'm expecting us to get him or anything, but he is pure class and there is no harm in at least talking to him

Guest Dr. Pongle

If Gallas would want to leave Arsenal, surely we should atleast try? Not saying I'm expecting us to get him or anything, but he is pure class and there is no harm in at least talking to him

Aye but that means Ramage will get frozen out?

Guest cfhpantera27

at the min the left needs strenghend so i'd go for Hienze (cover for the CBs aswell as LB), Bridge, Babel.

Also and if theres any truth in Deco then why not!? If Oba or MO leaves get in Gudjohnsen..

I'd be happy with that squad  :D

Guest Deep456

Goalkeepers: Given,Harper,Krul

Defenders: CB- Rozenhal,Taylor,Heinze/Edmilson, Gerami

RB- Gerami,Solano,Carr

LB- Bridge, Baines/Drenthe/Shorey, Babayaro

Mifielders: Barton, Deco, Duff, Zog, Milner, Emre, Butt, Dyer.

Forwards: Viduka, Luque, Owen, Martins and Ameobi.

So we need to sign:

2*LB= Bridge/Drenthe/Shorey/Baines

1*CB= Edmilson/Heinze

1 World Class midfielder= Deco.

4 of the above for around 20-25million and we will be genuine contenders for a Champions league spot.

Goalkeepers: Given,Harper,Krul

Defenders: CB- Rozenhal,Taylor,Heinze/Edmilson, Gerami

RB- Gerami,Solano,Carr

LB- Bridge, Baines/Drenthe/Baines, Babayaro

Mifielders: Barton, Deco, Duff, Zog, Milner, Emre, Butt, Dyer.

Forwards: Viduka, Luque, Owen, Martins and Ameobi.

So we need to sign:

2*LB= Bridge/Drenthe/Shorey/Baines

1*CB= Edmilson/Heinze

1 World Class midfielder= Deco.

4 of the above for around 20-25million and we will be genuine contenders for a Champions league spot.

ZOMG LOL!!!!11one!1

Guest Moe-Ali

Abidal.

i would sign the french international left back, because personally i think he is one of the best and most under-rated defenders in the world.

had a really good world cup aswell

Guest hagler

theres something funny with all this us being in talks with barca about deco eto ect ..... because im not sure if they still have some kind of contract hold on Riquelme......does anyone know anything about who he is contracted too??? ...could just be grasping at straws here... but barca fans seem to think Riquelme is a barca player who was loaned out to villareal who then load him out to boca juniors...its all very strange

theres something funny with all this us being in talks with barca about deco eto ect ..... because im not sure if they still have some kind of contract hold on Riquelme......does anyone know anything about who he is contracted too??? ...could just be grasping at straws here... but barca fans seem to think Riquelme is a barca player who was loaned out to villareal who then load him out to boca juniors...its all very strange

Villarreal seal Riquelme

By Mark Kendall -  Created on 22 Jun 2005

Juan Roman Riquelme has finally sealed his move to Villarreal.

The Argentine international was thought to have joined The Yellow Submarines earlier in the month but did not put pen-to-paper on his contract.

That led to speculation that Atletico Madrid were launching a last-minute bid to hijack the deal with new boss Carlos Bianchi known to be a big admirer of the midfielder.

However, it proved to be nothing more than speculation and Riquelme has now inked a four-year deal at El Madrigal.

The 26-year-old has spent the past two seasons on loan at Villarreal and has displayed the undoubted quality that led Barcelona to spend €11 million on him in the summer of 2002.

Under the terms of his move to Villarreal, the Catalans will recoup €7 million - which could rise to €10 million - and will retain 25 percent of his rights.

Riquelme enjoyed a fantastic season last term and was one of the key factors in Villarreal qualifying for the UEFA Champions League, notching 15 goals.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=286800&plid=12031&clid=&cpid=23

Abidal.

i would sign the french international left back, because personally i think he is one of the best and most under-rated defenders in the world.

Shame he's just signed for Barcelona for £16m really then.

Abidal.

Shame he's just signed for Barcelona for £16m really then.

Obviously not that underrated!

Guest 22bnw

Fabio Grosso from Inter to Lyon to replace him for just £4.5m though, think we missed out there.

Great player

Guest 22bnw

.com

News is expected this week on three  yet-to -be confirmed inbound transfer signings at SJP that are currently in progress.

Speculation has named one of those as the Marseille defender Habib Beye - a deal tipped as being "past the post" some days ago but yet to be officially confirmed as done.

And we understand that interest in 29 year-old Brazilian-born Portuguese international Deco persists, despite an absence of published updates so far this week.

Guest 22bnw

I'd quite like to see Milner as left-wing if we go 4-4-2, actually.

Cut inside and shoot - a la against Manure