Citeh look knacked!

Crumpy Gunt

Wasn't our beloved Souness touted for them if the takeover fell through? God help them. If they think it's bad now, they have a whole world of hurt coming!

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I used to not mind citeh, one of my good friends was an ardent city supporter. Now te worst person I have ever met is a season ticket holder, so if Man City blew up tomorrow, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Guest nufc 4 life

it doesn't sound that bad, if there is no legal basis. However hope it stays like this so we don't have any more major money competing against us

All I'll say is...you don't get to be a billionaire and prime-minister by being a mug.

If Thaksin has left any serious amount of money within reach of the Thai goverment I'll be very suprised.

No, the Kaka moneys are safely tucked away in Switzerland...

I hope... :laugh:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

All I'll say is...you don't get to be a billionaire and prime-minister by being a mug.

George Bush?

George Bush?

He's no a billionaire is he? ???

No he's not. He is worth a small fortune though... because he started with a large one. GWB < $100m

If Thaksin has left any serious amount of money within reach of the Thai goverment I'll be very suprised.

No, the Kaka moneys are safely tucked away in Switzerland...

I hope... :laugh:

I hope you're right ... for your sake. Even if he does have the money somewhere else - I woudl also hope he never steps foot in Thailand again. Seems a tad precarious either way. Glad we aren't in Citeh's position.

Guest sittingontheball

I saw them win 10-1 once from the Kippax (great view!). It was the maddest game of football I've ever seen. I think three players got hattricks. The losing manager was Supermac and his post-match comment was "three of them were offside".

I saw them lose 4-0 to Liverpool in the Cup in the same season or the one later.  There was some serious hatred on show that day.

Guest makemeacupoftea

Micah Richards...quick.

The black Steven Taylor tbh.

Are you saying Richards is bad?

I saw them win 10-1 once from the Kippax (great view!). It was the maddest game of football I've ever seen. I think three players got hattricks. The losing manager was Supermac and his post-match comment was "three of them were offside".

I saw them lose 4-0 to Liverpool in the Cup in the same season or the one later.  There was some serious hatred on show that day.

huddersfield....blame the strip mesel like (think it was black and red checks iirc)