Madman attempts to murder Oba!

Baggio

Insane how he got away tbh. How the hell did he manage that?

Three gunmen firing shots at him from point blank range, yet he managed to scarper without getting shot? Lucky guy.

We love you, Oba!

F**king hell, hope him and his mate are ok.

I reckon it was you tbh. :razz:

Seriously though, he's so lucky to have got away unscathed and I hope his mate recovers well. Fucking scary that.

Mackems have gone too far this time...

Get him back over here now!

Damn dont know whether its better he plays in the African Nations just to sweeten these madmen or better he retires from international football for a bit.

Italy still very much in his heart i see.  :(

I imagine he's still got property over there and it's closer to Africa than England is. Don't see anything dodgy about that.

I'd imaging to more to do with being in a place he feels safe and comfortable, he'll have a lot of friends in Italy, people to watch his back, people he can trust, just what you want when someone just tried to kill you tbf.

Not having a pop, just saying thats all.

I imagine he's still got property over there and it's closer to Africa than England is. Don't see anything dodgy about that.

He'll be on his holidays anyway. What Nigerian wants to be in the rain over here in June?

Wasn't even his fault he couldn't make it for the game, was it? Something like they wouldn't let him board the plane in Amsterdam cos of an out-of-date Visa? Something like that, i'm sure...

He'll be on his holidays anyway. What Nigerian wants to be in the rain over here in June?

And that.

Thought TT was having a pop to be fair, but I guess not.

i bet some of his hanger-ons are not the most reputable gentlemen on the planet... sounds like they were going for his mate anyway! glad he is ok. acn is not in Nigeria next year so don't think it will dissuade him from appearing.

Guest Invicta_Toon

you've just survived a hit, who would you want protecting you? the mafia who he will know through match fixing, or northumbria's finest?