Who will wear the No 9?

CaliMag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nowt like an OTT thread to start a conversation.  :laugh2:

So if there is ounce of truth in the Martins/Wenger thing , then he is as good as gone IMO.

So who gets the number 9? ... if no one, then what are we waiting for? Another local of Shearer Milburn proportions? Or perhaps you have someone who you think we can sign today and meet expectations.

I'm not allowed to make threads so I'll ask this question here.

Does anyone think James Milner should be given the number 7 shirt? He looks like he'll be around for a while.

As for the 9 shirt. I thin kif Martin leaves, no one should be given it untill we find a player who makes a long term commitment to NUFC and provides goals.

Guest Hodgson09

That Huntelaar fella would fit the bill, if Martins goes I think we should buy him and give him the number 9. Or if we want to be silly Drogba he is fucking class.

Does anyone think James Milner should be given the number 7 shirt? He looks like he'll be around for a while.

As for the 9 shirt. I thin kif Martin leaves, no one should be given it untill we find a player who makes a long term commitment to NUFC and provides goals.

Barton has the number 7 shirt im lead to believe.

barton has been given the number 7, milner was given the number 11 last season but it was taken off him when duff came

Guest Ridzuan

I think it should be given to Viduka as well though I dont think Martins will leave the club regardless of what Wenger's plans are.

Guest 22bnw

Hypnosis usually works right?

Big Sam's new sports science dep should hypnotise Shola and tell him to score 30 goals a season...

Genius.

:iamwithstupid:

martins will wear it!

milner should be given 11 or 21 if you ask me!

Agreed:

(1) Martins will wear the No. 9

(2) Milner for 11 is a good idea.

read above already been done and changed back again