That c*** Oliver

Guest graemeh72

point 1. oliver said yesterday himself that the dyer deal had gone through - wrong again.

point 2. overloaded in goal? we've got 3 keepers for fucks sake and we have just loaned one out the thick cunt.

point 3. fans should be wise to an oliver hate slant on ashley, the pug faced twat will be gutted that his daily meeting with freddy is over and his other pal, mr les rayner isnt feeding him info anymore. oliver hasnt got the contacts he once had and it will be boiling his piss. he is further away from the club than ever now imo.

Can't start any posts yet so I've used this thread.

Did anyone listen to Oliver on Talksport today when he was on the show that Andy Townsend does? Basically he was saying that the club is in a mess as we are overloaded up front and in goal but short of numbers in Midfield and Defence. Also said it was not like "what the brochure said" for Allardyce. Basically complaining that Allardyce has not had enough money from the new owners. Also pretty much blaming Ashley for the Dyer deal not going through and that the Smith signing had been dependent on Dyer going so we've got a problem there.

Strange to contrast his pessimism with the optimism that has been on this board in the last 24 hours.

I actually applaud Ashley and Allardyce for not giving Oliver the time of day but it's a risky strategy because when we go through a bad patch next season he'll not miss an opportunity to whip up the fans. I only hope that the editor of the Chronicle gets rid of him because it's becoming evident more and more how disliked he is by both the fans and now the club.

Also related to journalists, I buy the Mag and always find some interesting information that is tucked away which you never hear about. In an article with Brian McNally in the “press watch” section he was saying that the prominent journalists who were campaigning for Roeder to be installed as manager had massive bets on him to get the job and that they should be ashamed of themselves.  Just shows how much the fans have been taken for a ride these last few years. Also highlights the sheer audacity by the club of claiming “the Hitzfield for manager campaign” was a betting scam.

I’ll let you decide who McNally was referring to!

This should be investigated further. Is that legal for a journalist to do that? Guess it must be.

Keep repeating this everywhere.

This should be investigated further. Is that legal for a journalist to do that? Guess it must be.

Keep repeating this everywhere.

I reckon so, they officially are not employees of a football club so I guess it would be legal.

He just sounded like a bitter and twisted old man, you would think that the only thing had happened since May was that Dyer had gone to West Ham and we were reliant on the dosh to sign Smith. So then it was a whole thing of "oh well what happens if it falls thru and NUFC won't get the money" and well Smith has been signed now, bla bla. No mention of Cacapa, or Viduka, or any other signings. Oh no "sam's not happy" "it's not like it was in the brochure".

Of course the other "source" at NUFC that is gone is Dyer. Who else would have told him that he was going to West Ham? Sam wouldn't. And you can see Dyer telling him that if Lampard was going, Chelsea would come in for him, because let's face it the only fool who would believe that would be Dyer himself (and Anal of course).

But Anal's a danger because he will use his negativity against the club he supposedly loves.

I think someone needs to put another Oliver article into Newsnow.  He's said in todays Chronicle that Baines favours Everton now :D  Not mentioned Jose Enriques signing either.  What a joke.

Guest Thomo

He is also stating again today in the Chronicle that Martins has been told to find himself a new club, and is not wanted at Newcastle :rant:

How can someone who's supposed to be chief sports writer or whatever he is, be so out of touch with whats been going on?

Because he's simply a shit journalist. He's crap at his job and has relied on shepherd giving him stories rather than using his skills as a journalist to find the stories. His supply of information has been cut dead and he's floundering. Good.

Guest toontoon

He is also stating again today in the Chronicle that Martins has been told to find himself a new club, and is not wanted at Newcastle :rant:

I'm sick of his vendetta against martins

Me too, complete prick! Is there somewhere you can email complaints?

Since Shepherd got turfed out, Oliver's sources have dried up by the looks of it. He's now being a big a cunt as possible by running stories with a negative slant in a pathetic attempt to get back at the Ashley regime. Totally pathetic and sadly totally in line with character.

Guest firetotheworks

Me too, complete prick! Is there somewhere you can email complaints?

I'll join you on that one like. Probably annoyed that a non-english newcastle number 9 with a bit of flair has done well in his first season. Allardyce said a couple of days ago that its fabricated rubbish. Oliver is pathetic and Bobby Moncur's nearly as bad. I remember in the Sheff United match he said that Martyns hadnt played well. Utter Bollocks, he scored and nearly scored a cheeky little goal as well. Even his co-commentator was like 'come on bobby, credit where credits due' or words to that effect.

The club should come out and publically state that they won't let anyone talk to Oliver over his shamelessly personal vendetta against Martins.

What a nobjockey.

Really smacks of desperation by AO.  No one at the club is talking to him any more so he's forced to make up utter crap that will at least get Mort or BSA to tell the press (a ronnie gill exclusive no doubt) that AO's story was wide of the mark.  AO gets a new story out of it & keeps up the pretence of having contacts within the club.

Guest Geordiesned

...and yet on the 2nd back page Lee Ryder has done a piece with plenty of quotes from Martins about how he's looking forward to the battle for places and wearing the No. 9 shirt again.

As already mentioned as well, there's absolutely no mention of Enrique anywhere. He's also making up shite about Ashley and Dyer's transfer. Oliver, we know you haven't got a credible source so shut the fuck up!

Oliver is a cock!

And if you'd like to tell him he is he's very kindly started printing his email address in his articles :)

[email protected]

By the way, I didn't buy it, I just read it in Sainsburys. :D

So hold on - we signed Smith, knowing that the deal was reliant on the money from the Dyer transfer, and then bumped the Dyer price up to potentially scupper the deal?

Ok Alan, that sounds feasible. :rolleyes: Fuck off, you crater faced twat.

During the Hitzfeld campaign a lot of people e-mailed Oliver and crashed his e-mail for days, I wouldn't be against some sort of campaign to crash it again if it was done right and other forums got involved, most if not all hate the bloke.

People would have to go on other forums and tell people to send e-mails all at the same time and it would have to be some time in the future to allow throw away accounts to be set up.