**Official Fantasy Premier League 2007/08**

Guest Deep456

Guest optimistic nit

only got 17 points this week as well. you'd think everton scoring 7 and arteta on the field for 90 minutes would get you at least 1 assist :lol:

only got 17 points this week as well. you'd think everton scoring 7 and arteta on the field for 90 minutes would get you at least 1 assist :lol:

I dropped Arteta recently so I could have Elano, Cesc, Bentley in the same mf. Arteta did get a lot of points for me last year..Hasn't quite got it this year.

Guest optimistic nit

going to bring cahill in. i did have fab till he got injured and i switched him for ronaldo :lol: also got elano, so elano, cahill, arteta and fab sounds prettty good to me :p

Guest Geordiesned

If i join the league with my team will it start on 0 although i've had it since week 1. Never got round to putting it in the N-O league

No, any points you've already got will go into the league.

Elano and Fabregas out.

hmm...

Fabregas is doubtful for today, but he's got two games this gameweek.  Seeing as the second one is against us, I'm going to leave him in.  If he's out for both games it doesn't matter, my reading defender will come in with his Boro clean sheet points.