Howay The Zog

Shak

Guest Verlaine

i'm not tandeming with Yorkie whatever f****** happens

you pop your cherry the natural way like everyone else

How the fuck would you know about that? :lol:

When the poll was raised about which player we thought might benefit from a change of manager, I said straight away N'Zogbia and Martins. Could be that both players are already committed to leaving, in which case there's nothing we can do. I agree with the article though, ability-wise for me, Zoggy has it all for a left-sided midfielder. There's not many players I'd rather play ahead of Duff but he's one of them.

Guest Dr. Pongle

If N'Zoggy doesn't want to be here then fuck him off, his loss - if he wants to stay, super

Hammer time for the Zog..or is he Wandering?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=467493&in_page_id=1779&ito=newsnow

Includes some great Bellamy quotes from the heart..

Also includes this load of s****...

'The French defender is unsettled at St James' Park after the club stalled on offering him a new deal and Curbishley is keen to sign him.'

Zoggy to West Ham now :lol:

They should do away with all transfers and just pick who goes where att he end of every season, just run it like the FA cup draw.

Add all players and clubs in a massive draw. Could work out very interesting.

:lol:

We have to give him up until January to show that his heart is in it and that he does want to be here, if he plays like he did last season then when January comes if we get a decent enough offer for him then I would take it.

No good having a player here who does not want to be here, Duff will miss the early part of the season, so its Zoggs chance to show what he can do and with any luck he will shine and keep Duff on the bench.

Not sure where the Zog Will fit into a 4-3-3 if we play it, but has a real chance to stake his claim..he along with Luque should want to make the left hand side spot their own.

Down to them though. Moving to Bolton or West Ham would be a step down, certainly wont get alot closer to the first team at West Ham either.

He might be a bit of a d*ck when he's dropped, but so are a lot players in the Premiership when they're benched week-in, week-out. He's still very young, he may mature, he may not. But to suggest we give up on him after one good season and one bad season disrupted by injury and after the loss of his father at a young age, would really sum up Newcastle's youth development.

N'Zogbia has a touch of class about him and represents one of the few examples of proper foreign Wenger-style scouting this club has conducted. To let him go and develop into a decent or even very good winger somewhere else,just because we dropped him and he whinged, would reinforce our reputation as a poor destination for any aspiring young player.

He might be a bit of a d*ck when he's dropped, but so are a lot players in the Premiership when they're benched week-in, week-out. He's still very young, he may mature, he may not. But to suggest we give up on him after one good season and one bad season disrupted by injury and after the loss of his father at a young age, would really sum up Newcastle's youth development.

N'Zogbia has a touch of class about him and represents one of the few examples of proper foreign Wenger-style scouting this club has conducted. To let him go and develop into a decent or even very good winger somewhere else,just because we dropped him and he whinged, would reinforce our reputation as a poor destination for any aspiring young player.

All too easy to do now we have a new manager aswell..

Lucky for us our new manager will make sure he does all he can to get the best of everyone we have on our books. Including the tea lady-theres a storm a coming.

Guest Dr. Pongle

I'd be absolutely gutted if we lost him.

Lightweight footballer who believes in his own hype. He's nowhere near as good of a player as Damien Duff, who I'm sure will perform this season.

Lightweight footballer who believes in his own hype. He's nowhere near as good of a player as Damien Duff, who I'm sure will perform this season.

are you for real Pongle! Duff is one of the worst players we have in the squad who cost about £5million was it?

i would've got rid of him by now if i was the manager and im pretty sure Sam will when duffs back from injury.

n'zogbia is younger, stronger and has more talent than duff

Guest Dr. Pongle

nah

Aye well said.

are you for real Pongle! Duff is one of the worst players we have in the squad who cost about £5million was it?

i would've got rid of him by now if i was the manager and im pretty sure Sam will when duffs back from injury.

n'zogbia is younger, stronger and has more talent than duff

Both are very good players. Zoggy from the season before last and Duff from his times at Chelsea and (particularly) Blackburn.

I have two questions though:

(1) Is Zoggy's 'change of attitude' reversible by Sam?

(2) Is Duff's sudden loss of ability to take on and beat a man and come up with an end-product, permanent (at his age)?

Two potentially 'ongoing problem' players . . . . .