Would you be willing to donate to Newcastle-Online?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest exilim

Would you be willing to un-ban my IP?

Good idea, if you're banned pay to get back on earlier.

Are you playing monopoly? Pay to get out of Jail? Sounds good tho.

Oh, and the Paypal thing is just an idea, based on it being a secure and easy method that generates a button for us for nowt. Also, many people have accounts due to the eBay connection.

It wouldn't have to be the only way though if something was better.

What about everyone donates an unwanted item of theirs that can then be sold on e-bay, must be worth at least £2. Post everything to HTT, he then has to wrap and take them to the PO

What about everyone donates an unwanted item of theirs that can then be sold on e-bay, must be worth at least £2. Post everything to HTT, he then has to wrap and take them to the PO

:lol:

I'll be saving to bid for Vic's mam's coat.

If you want to donate, is there a minimum ammount that you have to pay if you choose to ?

£25.

*goes off to find mum's purse.

If you can post the money to me Jamie I'll make sure I forward some of it on. :lol:

Wasn't planning on donating any money.Was just wondering thats all.

Considering that " Mums purse being empty "

:lol: He checked too.

I'm sure everyones laughing  :crazy2: bit of sarcasm there,about checking the purse

I don't even know the major details, that's the domain of the owners.

Who are these people?

What is the hierarchy?

Cheers

Toontastic (Phil) and CoachHTT (Chris) are the founders and owners of this place, and they're the ones who pay for it.

Guest Dr. Pongle

I might donate, if I sell the required amount of smack next month..

About as funny as cot death.

I am with Ally on this, if Gejon donates what does GEJON get?

Nah I would.

:lol: I didn't mean for that to come across arsey or anything. If its just a few quid then i'd probably do it tbh, just don't like the principle of some people paying for it and getting the exact same as those that don't. Mind you, it is canny unfair on the likes of Phil/HTT to pay for it out of their own pocket. Not that HTT has a job or anything. :razz:

Thats the point thought really, you don't have to pay for it. If you don't think its worth it then don't donate. I will donate a bit but it wont be a huge sum of money. Though I probably use the forum more than most so I really should pay a bit :lol:

Thats the point thought really, you don't have to pay for it. If you don't think its worth it then don't donate.

Yeh I accept that but surely thats unfair on those who actually do donate?

Thats the point thought really, you don't have to pay for it. If you don't think its worth it then don't donate.

Their choice really, they will already know not everyone is going to donate. (although I will definitely be using a "well I fucking help pay for this forum!!" line every time I don't get my own way)  :razz:

Their choice really, they will already know not everyone is going to donate. (although I will definitely be using a "well I fucking help pay for this forum!!" line every time I don't get my own way)  :razz:

Aye thats true, fair play if your willing to donate. Glad i'm not an Admin anymore, i'd have felt morally obliged. :lol:

Guest Coubury

The rule that your not allowed to make threads unless you have a certain amonut of posts!!!

thats fcukin stupid

also theres for many threads closed for no reason

the admins take things to seriously

The rule that your not allowed to make threads unless you have a certain amonut of posts!!!

thats fcukin stupid

also theres for many threads closed for no reason

the admins take things to seriously

We heard you the first time. Go elsewhere if you don't like it here. Not sure what any of your post has to do with donations.

Thanks.