West Ham bid for Dyer

NSG

dunno why everyones so keen to let dyer go. no question his past isn't exactly a bed of roses but since he's come through his rehabilitation (kudos to roeder for this) he's been pretty decent. also i get the impression that allardyce is the type of manager dyer's been crying out for and we will see a very effective player this season. selling him for the sake of 2-3 million quid seems pointless

After his first few games back from injury he was fucking woeful until the end of the season.

When will the Chronicle stop printing this unadulterated crap and give Anal the sack? It's getting beyond a joke now, so Dyer 'looked upset' after the Pools game so he's joining to West Ham? The Chron are going to have to watch what they're printing if they want any credibility at all.

Guest Darth Toon

Aye, but lads, you can't possible doubt the depth and accuracy of Oliver's research:

"....sources in East London told me today"

WTF is that supposed to mean? Pat Butcher? Peggy Mitchell??  :cheesy:

Article suggests 2 mill.

I know there doesnt seem to be alot of Dyer fans on here but we cant sell him for £2mil especially to fuckin west ham who have bags of money!I would nt sell him unless they get a replacement first because if he stays fit he will be a key player for us!I know itsa big if but Sam has a good record of keeping players fit!anyways wosnt sam singing his praises saing he will be a key player for Englandas well as Newcastle so why would he sell him then?£2 mil has to be a load of bullshit though! :rant:

Aye, but lads, you can't possible doubt the depth and accuracy of Oliver's research:

He uses a physic hot line based in London..

No he doesn't, he reads Skunkers.

No he doesn't, he reads Skunkers.

Or it could be a case of his best mate Mystic fkn Meg.

:lol:

After what Allardyce has said about Dyer, I can't see him letting him go at all, let alone for £2 million, which is a ridiculous price for a 28 year old England international.

I think a lot of us don't like Dyer because of his off-field reputation and certain impressions of his character, but he's a useful player who can cause problems for the opposition and he's well worth keeping.

I think £2m is a joke - he is an England international after all.  How much would we have to pay to replace him?

Then Oliver suggests that West Ham would only buy him on a pay as you play basis!

the article is utterly laughable i simply dont know how this man keeps his job,

"Allardyce told me at Hartlepool on Tuesday night that he expected Dyer to be “a major force not only with United but England as well” next season"

how the F*** does somebody interpret that and come out with i have a feeling a couple of million will see him sold.

the man is the ultimate moron.

Guest elbee909

"WEST Ham United want to take Kieron Dyer to Upton Park to link up with his former Newcastle United colleagues Craig Bellamy Scott Parker and Lee Bowyer"

Yeah, they can link the hell out of each other.  Heh.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Every season since we signed him Dyer has always promised that the next season would be the season he would deliver and he's failed every time , just how many chances does he need ?

And after the stick he got from the Toon fans at Watford he knows he is far from popular with Newcastle fans, but has he got the bottle to turn things round the way Butt did ?

Guest eyeball_tickler

Apparently a Spurs ITK has said we are competing with them for Wright-Philips. If the Dyer thing is true then I guess SWP would make sense.

that'll please milner. big new contract then he's replaced.

I would definatelt take £2M for Dyer mind as he is shit, has never played for anything more than 10 minute spells in games when he has been fit and more importantly costs us £4,160,000 of your shiny English Pounds every year in wages.

Wouldn't sell him for £2m, even though he's a cock. On his day he can still be very useful for us.

And even if he decides to let him go... not without a replacement in place FIRST! please.

As for the Emre stuff.... this man's a joke! I'm not kidding in the slightest, a fucking moron of the highest order.