Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest robertbobo

:rant: Celtic fans are such racist fuckers, Great noise but it really gets on my tits when the sing that utter s*** With all their biggotted songs,

I heard them chanting al qaeda more than once, Fuckers...

Narrowminded sheep who havent got a clue about their history, I spoke to a few lad's in the pub after the game & they all said the same thing "it's just crack we don't even know what they mean"

If it was whites singing about blacks or vice versa there would be hell on!

Walking back after the game was unbelievable. Celtic fans barging through women and young kids, singing religous songs, actually saw and heard them shouting 'IRA rule ya bastards' to many in black and white tops trying to provoke a reaction.

If it wasn't so sad it'd be funny - but heard a group of grown men shouting in the faces of two young lads and a girl -'We've won the European Cup - more than you're Alan Shearer's ever done'. If these guys were 30 years old or under they weren't even born when they won it.

A moronic bigoted support.

Be delighted if we never see them at St. James' ever again.

Guest Gemmill

What's the craic with the injuries.  Were they precautionary/just knocks/nowt important?  Or do we have lengthy layoffs to look forward to?

:rant: Celtic fans are such racist fuckers, Great noise but it really gets on my tits when the sing that utter s*** With all their biggotted songs,

Narrowminded sheep who havent got a clue about their history, I spoke to a few lad's in the pub after the game & they all said the same thing "it's just crack we don't even know what they mean"

Walking back after the game was unbelievable. Celtic fans barging through women and young kids, singing religous songs, actually saw and heard them shouting 'IRA rule ya bastards' to many in black and white tops trying to provoke a reaction.

If it wasn't so sad it'd be funny - but heard a group of grown men shouting in the faces of two young lads and a girl -'We've won the European Cup - more than you're Alan Shearer's ever done'. If these guys were 30 years old or under they weren't even born when they won it.

Aye, bunch of scumbags.  Hope we don't play them again.

What about Rangers fans last time they were down, just as bad?

Guest robertbobo

Keep them out the Premiership.

Mind you on last nights showing they wouldn't be in it long.

Rangers fans are spot on from what I've seen, Celtic fans hate the english (not all but that's the general perception) where as

rangers are proud do be british hence the flying of union jack flags at scotland games.

Rangers fans are spot on from what I've seen, Celtic fans hate the english (not all but that's the general perception) where as

rangers are proud do be british hence the flying of union jack flags at scotland games.

haha they are as bad as each other. any other club in scotland hate them both.

Well yeah, they're just twats to people other than the British is all, not less twats.  Bit fuckwitted of Celtic fans to be singing about Al Quaeda, and those of them who chanted through the 9/11 minutes silence, bearing in mind they've previously been able to rely on sympathy from some sections of the American public with a romaticised view of the IRA.

True that every other club in Scotland hates the two of them. Mind, many of the other clubs such as Motherwell and Airdrie are no better.

Cowdenbeath have an average crowd of about 300 and they can't visit Berwick without wrecking things and marching down the High Street shouting 'English bastards' at random passers by. A load of them got lifted last time.

haha they are as bad as each other. any other club in scotland hate them both.

Told you this would happen before the match started. When they were last here told the forum about the trouble they caused in WB but every cunting arshole stuck up for the Celtic mugs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/6918761.stm

Fans arrested at friendly match

Police made 15 arrests at a pre-season friendly between Newcastle United and Celtic at St James' Park on Thursday.

Six thousand tickets had been made available to Celtic fans for the game, with an estimated 5,000 in attendance.

Northumbria Police said most of the fans were good humoured. However, 15 people were arrested for drink-related and public order offences.

Newcastle won the game 4-1, with goals from Obafemi Martins, James Milner, and two from Albert Luque.

Celtic fans were blatently trying to start some reactions and trouble, all of their chants outside the ground before and after the match (down at O'Neills opposite the station, and Irish Centre).

Bunch of tossers, they were obviously after some bother if they could get it, didnt myself see anything kick off though. Their chants were shite too, heard "Keano" about a million times - how fuckin long did he play for them?

Dont fuckin know why we keep playing them all the time, their fans are cunts and nobody likes them.

We should stop inviting Celtic for Testimonials and friendlies and the like. Money talks though so it won't happen.

Celtic fans were blatently trying to start some reactions and trouble, all of their chants outside the ground before and after the match (down at O'Neills opposite the station, and Irish Centre).

Bunch of tossers, they were obviously after some bother if they could get it, didnt myself see anything kick off though. Their chants were shite too, heard "Keano" about a million times - how fuckin long did he play for them?

Dont fuckin know why we keep playing them all the time, their fans are cunts and nobody likes them.

Hopefully thats the old era of the club, maybe we can set our sights a little higher than some team who play in a pointless league.

We should stop inviting Celtic for Testimonials and friendlies and the like. Money talks though so it won't happen.

Thats the thing, they bought 5,000 tickets. If we'd been playing a top class european team, im sure more than 5,000 extra geordies would have turned up.

Troisi will graduate into the first team.

Agree

Unlike the other graduates, he looks like he has real quality on the ball, and a good football brain with it.

Unsure. He did alright yesterday and was decent at Carlisle, but was pap for the majority of last season.

Agree

Unlike the other graduates, he looks like he has real quality on the ball, and a good football brain with it.

Unsure. He did alright yesterday and was decent at Carlisle, but was pap for the majority of last season.

But then players like Hunty and Pattison looked good for the reserves but have looked out of depth in the fist team.

Guest Ridzuan

Glad that we won the match but I didnt expect that the score would be 4-1 to us.I was very happy to see Luque on the scoresheet again,not only one but two goals.Hopefully,this is a sign of more goals from him.I believe the scoreline would be even greater for us if Viduka was playing.Hopefully,we wont be waiting for too long for Viduka to start playing for us.

Agree

But then players like Hunty and Pattison looked good for the reserves but have looked out of depth in the fist team.

Huntington was quite poor last season for the ressies and Pattison looked like he didn't give a shit last term.

Guest Deep456

My favourite player is back with a vengence. Hopefully Luque will work himself into the first team now.

My favourite player is back with a vengence. Hopefully Luque will work himself into the first team now.

He's honestly your favourite player? What has he done to merit that? Or are you a Luque rather than NUFC fan?