Mort is new Chairman - Shepherd leaves

lovejoy

just sent this to skysports news, i've never bothered before but david craig commenting on it made me irate

can everyone PLEASE stop saying that freddy shepherd put his money where is mouth was, not a single penny of that cash was his, it was OURS, we put that money into the club, and he thanked us by slagging off the people of newcastle, selling players without the managers say so, sacking bobby at a ridiculous time of the season, employing a terrible manager in souness and refusing to buy any defenders, and thats just a small fraction of the things he supposedly did for the good of the club, bye bye freddy, you wont be missed

Just Dyer to go and it's a fullhouse in clearing the shite from this Club.

I get the feeling this has everything to do with last weeks police action.

ps, Skunkers had the story at 2pm.

It was ITK on here weeks ago :razz:

just sent this to skysports news, i've never bothered before but david craig commenting on it made me irate

can everyone PLEASE stop saying that freddy shepherd put his money where is mouth was, not a single penny of that cash was his, it was OURS, we put that money into the club, and he thanked us by slagging off the people of newcastle, selling players without the managers say so, sacking bobby at a ridiculous time of the season, employing a terrible manager in souness and refusing to buy any defenders, and thats just a small fraction of the things he supposedly did for the good of the club, bye bye freddy, you wont be missed

You're just jealous because he has more money than you, I can tell these things.

I was assured by a number of people the other day that Mort was only here for a sabbatical and wouldn't take over from Shepherd permanently. Didn't take long to prove them wrong. Can't say I'm overly excited by having a laywer (!) as our new chairman..

I was assured by a number of people the other day that Mort was only here for a sabbatical and wouldn't take over from Shepherd permanently. Didn't take long to prove them wrong. Can't say I'm overly excited by having a laywer (!) as our new chairman..

Can't say you're excited that someone who knows what he's doing has been appointed?

FS had to go ASAP, pushed, sacked left? Who fuking cares, the useless ball of shit has gone.

I wish him well though now he's nothing to do with the club anymore, and i hope we keep it that way for good. He is a fan just like us now, its just a shame he couldn't suffer like us under his reign of terror, then he'd know why he's the most hated man in Newcastle.

The new board really need to make quick steps now after hindering our summer spending spree that the club desperately needs. I hope funds will now be released asap and we get a defense in. We should go for the likes of Baines & Davies, young, English and with a decent level of talent, it doesn't matter if we could get better or have paid slightly over the odds, they'll keep their value and we really have no other real options unless we go abroad, which scares me slightly.

You're just jealous because he has more money than you, I can tell these things.

shit, i've been found out

Still don't think this is a long term thing.  Chris Mort just doesn't have the know how to run a Football club.  Unless they go the director of Football route (Mort as chairman of the company and a DOF to run the Football side).

Still don't think this is a long term thing.  Chris Mort just doesn't have the know how to run a Football club.  Unless they go the director of Football route (Mort as chairman of the company and a DOF to run the Football side).

....and here's me thinking that the manager chooses who to buy and the Chairman just deals with the business side of things....