Faye signs three year deal

STM

Guest Moe-Ali

If we could sign Lassana Diarra for under £4m I daresay it could be a signing far more worthy in years to come than the likes of Torres for £25m.

Guest ExiledGeordie

Hard bruiser of a player. Another body for the defence too, I like the look of him and at 1.5 thats hardly a lot. I like the hard nosed look of the team at the moment and it's ability to bash teams up.

Would definitely take him for the prices being mentioned. Was very good Saturday (although somehow he got blamed for Martins second! :D)

Think they got him mixed up with Samuel, did they not? I thought it was Faye myself until the replay, he was off marking Viduka IIRC.

Would definitely take him for the prices being mentioned. Was very good Saturday (although somehow he got blamed for Martins second! :D)

Think they got him mixed up with Samuel, did they not? I thought it was Faye myself until the replay, he was off marking Viduka IIRC.

Can't really remember, just remember during the game someone said Faye had a good game up until that goal :D

Ah his second, the deflection that came off Faye. Aye, should've been down as an own goal it was that bad...

The Bolton fans are dismayed at the thought of losing him, especially for £2m, that's good enough for me.

Guest Guinness

This would be an excellent bit of business if we could pull it off, particularly at the fee mentioned. He'd add depth to the defence and the midfield.

A bolton fan on TOTT has stated that Bolton have accepted a £2million bid for Faye and he is heading to Newcastle for a medical, if you go to rivals.net as well there are a few Bolton fans talking about it as well.

Good signing, was Boltons best player ath the weekend, if we sign Yepes we can send Huntington and Edgar out on loan. :celb:

Guest toontoon

A bolton fan on TOTT has stated that Bolton have accepted a £2million bid for Faye and he is heading to Newcastle for a medical, if you go to rivals.net as well there are a few Bolton fans talking about it as well.

Good signing, was Boltons best player ath the weekend, if we sign Yepes we can send Huntington and Edgar out on loan. :celb:

:celb:

'sorry. no link

someone from inside the club sent me a text.

just trust me though.'

:lol:

good player. i think the acquisition of yet another defensive mdfielder means we'll often be playing a narrow 4-3-3 with two DMs. we'd see Viduka/Smith playing behind Martins and Owen who operate as a traditional central pairing, with the width provided by the full-backs and the likes of Butt/Faye, Geremi covering for them.

he's not really a player i've payed much attention to,but reading their board,they don't seem too chuffed about it. quite often when a player is leaving some fans will go for the " he's shite anyway" approach,but they are genuinly unhappy at this move and in the most part are bigging him up.

good player. i think the acquisition of yet another defensive mdfielder means we'll often be playing a narrow 4-3-3 with two DMs. we'd see Viduka/Smith playing behind Martins and Owen who operate as a traditional central pairing, with the width provided by the full-backs and the likes of Butt/Faye, Geremi covering for them.

sounds sweet as fuck!