Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

Guest Toon83

Wonder what will happen now??

He comes back to us, probably sits on the bench until another club come in for him and still picks up his £65,000 + a week

Guest Phil K

SSN Breaking News...................

Dyer deal off, West Ham have pulled out!!!!

Gather that Curbs was very unsettled about the negative reaction from Hammers fans - and can you blame them ?

I'm not very happy either.

Idiotic move by us. We really have no hand to play. If the transfer doesn't go through we are left with a player who does not want to be here and who will undoubtly become dejected and be of no value to us on the pitch. I mean can anyone actually see Dyer coming back and getting on with it, I certainly can't and I thoroughly expect him to play up f*** and disturb the dressing room until he gets his wish.

It's going to be a complete disaster as if we keep him as undoubtly we'll have to sell him in January or next summer for half the price as he'll mope about and stir s*** which will leave us no option but to not play him.

I don't see it as an idiotic move, if Dyer does play up then we can do to him what we did to Robert when we farmed him out but were still paying his wages, we can fine him.  We're sending out a message that we're not mugs and will not just go along with what Dyer or West Ham want us to go along with.

Bowing to a player or another club would have been idiotic.  We're no longer going to be a soft touch and will only benefit from this stance in future when we're dealing with other clubs and players.

I'd say if you look at the players we've brought in so far, Dyer won't hold much power in the dressing room.  He'll get his head ripped off if he starts messing people about or causing trouble

Guest Coubury

Dyer deal is off, says Curbishley

Newcastle's Kieron Dyer

Unsettled Dyer wants a move to the south of England

West Ham manager Alan Curbishley has said that Kieron Dyer's move from Newcastle is "definitely off".

Curbishley has said the move is definetly off.

Did he say why?

He said we pulled out of the deal, Dyer had agreed terms and passed a medical.

Off to Spurs then I reckon.

Part exchange for Zokora back on.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He said: "We made an offer, had it accepted, agreed personal terms and the player passed a medical but it was pulled at the 11th hour by Newcastle and there's not much we can do about that. It has never happened to me before. We are disappointed and the player is very disappointed but it's definitely off."

Guest elbee909

This all feels a lot like the Milner to Villa debacle.  Would be welcome if it had the same effect on Dyer as it did on Milner.  Personally am fine if he stays as long as he earns his money - personally think the only reason he's throwing his toys out the pram is because he can't get away with faffing about like he's done in recent seasons, and he knows it.  Family reasons my arse.

What if, in an extrodinary turn of events we have had a bigger offer form spurs and sent him packing in their direction instead. I would love it if we made more money, pissing off Dyer in teh process.

Thank f*** it wasn't the medical is all i can say.

Guest Phil K

tbh selling dyer for the same price as kamera or koumas is absolutely reddiculous.

Clearly Ashley thought so too.