Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

Newcastle probably pulled out because it meant Dyer was legally entitled to his £2m payoff.  Dyer was refusing to budge (Much like Barton),  so we've basically stuck 2 fingers up at Dyer and blocked his move south.

I imagine he'll stick in a transfer request if he really did want to move south.

Well, I don't mind rotting him in reserves, and probably ban him from all the trainings so to make him unable to play in top level matches anymore.

You don't mind him getting paid insane money for that?

Getting arm twisted into accepting a cut price bid is just as bad.  If West Ham or Tottenham or whoever want him for the price Ashley quoted, fair enough. 

TBF Dyer on form is one of our most dangerous players but that was never the issue. He's only good when it suits him and we are all sick of it. I hope to gof that he's fucking off this summer.

You don't mind him getting paid insane money for that?

I really don't mind if those money can finish off this cunt's career, if he really ask for 2m compensation.

It's like "yea you can have these 2m in exchange for your career".

If Dyer stays, he will stay as a first team player and will feature very regularly.

You'd have him ahead of Barton and Geremi in the middle or Milner on the right?

If he stays, he'll start the season on the bench, but if mentally up to it, which you can never be sure about with Dyer, he'll be back in the first team by October, with Milner on the left, Dyer on the right, Geremi and Smith in the centre. Barton of course injured with his broken foot, and Zoggy on the bench.

Keeping dyer just extrapolates the strength of depth in the attacking half of our team, and unless we really need to clear up financially, why sell him for less than he's worth?

We are the ones in the driving seat now. It's almost like a couple of days ago our clubs grown some balls from somewhere and thought "fuck this".

Decided to bring in Smith, sort out Cacapa and throw in a couple of bids for Drago,Enrique and Baines. Then drag Dyers ugly arse back up and told him we wont accept a penny under ten million. If clubs want him they can up there bids otherwise we'l keep that bastard and Sam can sort him out.

If he stays it I hope he does not booed or gets personal grief. He will be a NUFC player & so long as he puts the effort in on the pitch he should get our support.

If he shows the lack of effort he did in the last few games of last season he will not get picked & he will be left twiddling his thumbs.

Let Sam handle Dyer; do not make his job harder by booing players.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If he stays it I hope he does not booed or gets personal grief.

do you live in fucking dreamland like? :lol:

Guest efullerton

If Dyer stays, he will stay as a first team player and will feature very regularly.

You'd have him ahead of Barton and Geremi in the middle or Milner on the right?

If he stays, he'll start the season on the bench, but if mentally up to it, which you can never be sure about with Dyer, he'll be back in the first team by October, with Milner on the left, Dyer on the right, Geremi and Smith in the centre. Barton of course injured with his broken foot, and Zoggy on the bench.

But Dyer is terrible on the right and if shows up at all (a big if) it's always through the middle

If he stays it I hope he does not booed or gets personal grief. He will be a NUFC player & so long as he puts the effort in on the pitch he should get our support.

If he shows the lack of effort he did in the last few games of last season he will not get picked & he will be left twiddling his thumbs.

Let Sam handle Dyer; do not make his job harder by booing players.

Booing is best for Dyer in my opinion. Shock him int a depressed state, and let Sam Allardyce get him out of it, which usually yields the best response from that particular player from past experience.

Guest Guinness

I can't understand why we've pulled this deal. There's no point in him staying at the club, his morale will be low meaning we're hardly likely to get the best out of him. This doesn't make sense unless someone else has come in for him and offered a better deal, but from the sounds of it we've hiked the fee for no particular reason. IMO £6m for a player whith Dyer's injury record is good business, plus we'd get rid of his wages too.

I can't understand why we've pulled this deal. There's no point in him staying at the club, his morale will be low meaning we're hardly likely to get the best out of him. This doesn't make sense unless someone else has come in for him and offered a better deal, but from the sounds of it we've hiked the fee for no particular reason. IMO £6m for a player whith Dyer's injury record is good business, plus we'd get rid of his wages too.

That's why the 2m compensation story sounds credible.

That's why the 2m compensation story sounds credible.

Offering a player 33% of any transfer fee sounds like bollocks tbqfhwy.

Maybe Newcastle now think that Barton is likely to be sent to jail for a period of time, thats why we have pulled out of the Dyer deal???