Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

Guest HGB1892

tbh selling dyer for the same price as kamera or koumas is absolutely reddiculous.

and ashley knows it.  if he is really on £65-80k per week he should be attracting the same sort of fee as other players in that wage bracket.

tbh selling dyer for the same price as kamera or koumas is absolutely reddiculous.

and ashley knows it.  if he is really on £65-80k per week he should be attracting the same sort of fee as other players in that wage bracket.

Utter fucking garbage. He's done fuck all to justify his vast salary apart from conning an inept clueless cunt of a chairman that he's way better than he actually is.

Reminds me Milner story with Villa. now Dyer will be great for us this season :-)

Part from Milner has a very good attitude and Dyer has a s*** one.

...and we've already spent the money that we were looking to get from the deal :lol:

Guest kingdawson

If he stays, don't see a problem. He won't be first-choice and it does give us even more options. Would be great though if it was because Spurs have now accepted the part-exchange with Zokora.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif No Thanks.

Guest Mucky01

I saw Dyer today driving South (to avoid newcastle I presume) towards Four Lane Ends at 3.30pm in his Black Bentley convertable, number plate KCD1011 (or similar) looking very shifty! Probably pissed off coming back without his signing on fee or something?

Guest optimistic nit

the only reason i'm not bothered about selling him is because of his salary. Good player, worth 8million, but not 80K a week.

I don't give a flying f*** about Dyer himself although I am worried that if he doesn't get sold it will affect us signing more players. Hopefully, him not being sold won't mean a smaller budget. Not to mention his wages....

Utter fucking garbage. He's done fuck all to justify his vast salary apart from conning an inept clueless cunt of a chairman that he's way better than he actually is.

Regular England player, albeit a substitute, should be commanding a higher fee than a bloke who sometimes plays for wales.  And to be fair, 18 months ago koumas couldnt get near west brom's team due to his shockingly bad attitude and injury problems.  He was on the verge of being bombed out.  And Kamera (sp) has proven already that he ca't cut it in the premiership.  So I'm sorry, but there's only one person talking "utter fucking garbage" and its not me.

Well, I don't mind rotting him in reserves, and probably ban him from all the trainings so to make him unable to play in top level matches anymore.

You don't mind him getting paid insane money for that?

Well, I don't mind rotting him in reserves, and probably ban him from all the trainings so to make him unable to play in top level matches anymore.

But we pulled out the deal, not them. There must be a reason. We wouldn't pull out of the deal just so we could have a player to ban from training and put in the reserves.

wheres this £2m payoff thing come from?? Curbishleys quotes about everything being agreed seems and nufc pulling out doesnt really suggest that Dyer has done anything Curbishleys strikes me as a straight talking guy who'd say what was goin on, he seems genuinely clueless by what gone on.

I can only think that either the player/club has had a change of heart and all is forgotten and he's staying or we've had second thoughts on the price, maybe another club (spurs) has come in.