Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

Guest Texasmag

Independent also saying that Curbs is having second thoughts because of a section of WH fans showing disatisfaction at Dyer going there.

I believe the loyalty payment theory.

Guest loves the toon

MONEY GRABBING LITTLE P**CK

SHIT PLAYER HIS ATTITUDE AGAINST HARTLEPOOL  AND CARLISLE WAS SHOCKING

THE SOONER HE GOES THE BETTER :clap:

The deal has stalled because the shitweasel wants a £2m pay-off.

Staggering if true.

I say we buy 2million worth of eggs and plaster the cunt with them.

When he comes back to St. James' next year the reaction is going to be insane. Loudest, most hate-filled booing ever?

Staggering if true.

I say we buy 2million worth of eggs and plaster the cunt with them.

When he comes back to St. James' next year the reaction is going to be insane. Loudest, most hate-filled booing ever?

I'd go just to boo him. It will be a great atmosphere, especially when Barton scythes him in half.

Ashley added another 2million on dyers head, Because west ham tapped dyer up.

in the daily star today.

If this is true i'm 100% behind the club on this.

Who the fuck do WHU think they are, just because the FA haven't got the bollocks to do to them what they've done to other (smaller) clubs, they now think they can get away with anything they like.

Fuck Dyer... if this is true report them to the FA and let's see them weasel out of this one. There's no way they'll get out of this one with all the press coverage it'll get.

Staggering if true.

I say we buy 2million worth of eggs and plaster the c*** with them.

I'd go just to boo him. It will be a great atmosphere, especially when Barton scythes him in half.

Not that I'd wish in on anyone, but the possibility Dyer suffering a career ending injury at St. James' Park in front of a packed house, baying for blood, is quite alluring.

Staggering if true.

Not that I'd wish in on anyone, but the possibility Dyer suffering a career ending injury at St. James' Park in front of a packed house, baying for blood, is quite alluring.

If he goes and returns with West Ham or someone else, I can see him getting the same treatment Ginola got with Villa a few years back. Gregory subbed him about 2 mins before half time and he got fucking pelters. He could easily have waited til half time to make the sub too.  :lol:

Staggering if true.

Send Barton and Smith out with a gameplan - "You, Bellamy. You, Dyer. CRIPPLE THEM." :D

HOPE THE MACKEMS SIGN HIM

FIT STRAIGHT INTO A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM N TEAM FULL OF NOBODYS

You do know what they say about people who type all in caps don't you?

They've left the caps lock on.

O0

Staggering if true.

If he goes and returns with West Ham or someone else, I can see him getting the same treatment Ginola got with Villa a few years back. Gregory subbed him about 2 mins before half time and he got fucking pelters. He could easily have waited til half time to make the sub too.  :lol:

Dunno if it was that one, but there was one game where Andy Griffin absolutely kicked the fuck out of him for the whole time he was on the pitch. :lol:

Staggering if true.

Dunno if it was that one, but there was one game where Andy Griffin absolutely kicked the fuck out of him for the whole time he was on the pitch. :lol:

Its Smith's calling in that game to make himself a hero.

One thing in his NUFC career that he has to get right, and thats kick the living shit our of Dyer on his return to SJP.

Saying that there will be a healthy line of players wanting to takes those honours, just tell Drago Dyer said he's got shit taste in clothes.  :knuppel2:

I bet Curbs bottles playing him.

Staggering if true.

If he goes and returns with West Ham or someone else, I can see him getting the same treatment Ginola got with Villa a few years back. Gregory subbed him about 2 mins before half time and he got f****** pelters. He could easily have waited til half time to make the sub too.  :lol:

Dunno if it was that one, but there was one game where Andy Griffin absolutely kicked the f*** out of him for the whole time he was on the pitch. :lol:

That was against spurs i think,  quality

Staggering if true.

If he goes and returns with West Ham or someone else, I can see him getting the same treatment Ginola got with Villa a few years back. Gregory subbed him about 2 mins before half time and he got f****** pelters. He could easily have waited til half time to make the sub too.  :lol:

Dunno if it was that one, but there was one game where Andy Griffin absolutely kicked the f*** out of him for the whole time he was on the pitch. :lol:

Was that in the FA cup?

Guest Magpiecn

Staggering if true.

Send Barton and Smith out with a gameplan - "You, Bellamy. You, Dyer. CRIPPLE THEM." :D

Yes ,it will become a classical match in English football history. ;D

Staggering if true.

Was that in the FA cup?

yea, semi-final i think. All the talk before the game had been about how ginola was gona destroy us, and griffen just took him out the game

I remember when we played Spurs in an earlier round of the cup at St James, and we slaughtered Spurs, I think Ginola might have scored and was eventually taken off, the booing was incredible, I can't really remember anybody getting that much stick.

On a side note to that one, I think I remember Dyer coming on as sub and playing a blinder.