Newcastle 1 - 0 Sampdoria (friendly) - post match reaction from page 24

NSG

Guest Ridzuan

I really hope Smith and Viduka especially to be featured in today's match because I cannot wait to see Viduka to score in a black and white shirt.

me too

however you should stick to letting wrestlers be the subject of your avatar, that one is ridiculous

Ridiculous in what sense? Ive got many others Viduka avatars.

I really hope Smith and Viduka especially to be featured in today's match because I cannot wait to see Viduka to score in a black and white shirt.

me too

however you should stick to letting wrestlers be the subject of your avatar, that one is ridiculous

pride of NUFC?

Guest Daishi

Century FM were saying during the Juve game that they were covering this one.  Commentary isn't bad, and they have Mick Martin. (I am neither highlighting this as a positive or a negative - I am purely highlighting the fact...)

If it is on Century you still cannot listen if your outside of the UK lads.

I want to listen to Century FM outside the UK but it doesn't work. What do you suggest?

Unfortunately, Licensing Laws prevent us from providing our programmes anywhere outside of the UK. Our only advice would be that you consider joining us by moving to the UK!

BBC Radio Newcastle

14:00 North East Sport

Full match commentary of Newcastle Utd v Sampdoria with Mick Lowes and John Anderson. On AM, Digital and Online: Dedications with Kathy Secker, followed by Jamie Wilkinson from 4.00pm.

Listen online

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/newcastle.shtml

VLC link

rtsp://rmlive-lr.bbc.co.uk/bbc-rbs/rmlive-lr/ev7/live24/newcastle/live.ra?BBC-UID=0406515eb2bce536e18a3dccb17d0349102b17e16080c0cbfc0d3872f4bf2329&SSO2-UID=

Guest sicko2ndbest

Line Up, me thinks!

....................................................Given..............................................................

Carr.........................Cacapa............................Ramage..................................Huntington

Nobby....................Geremi.................................Smith...................................NZog

..............................Viduka..................................Martins..........................................

Guest Verlaine

me too

pride of NUFC?

Your avatar isn't particularly fantastic, either, to be fair.

If it is on Century you still cannot listen if your outside of the UK lads.

I want to listen to Century FM outside the UK but it doesn't work. What do you suggest?

Unfortunately, Licensing Laws prevent us from providing our programmes anywhere outside of the UK. Our only advice would be that you consider joining us by moving to the UK!

BBC Radio Newcastle

14:00 North East Sport

Full match commentary of Newcastle Utd v Sampdoria with Mick Lowes and John Anderson. On AM, Digital and Online: Dedications with Kathy Secker, followed by Jamie Wilkinson from 4.00pm.

Listen online

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/newcastle.shtml

VLC link

rtsp://rmlive-lr.bbc.co.uk/bbc-rbs/rmlive-lr/ev7/live24/newcastle/live.ra?BBC-UID=0406515eb2bce536e18a3dccb17d0349102b17e16080c0cbfc0d3872f4bf2329&SSO2-UID=

Cheers! :D