"Spend" Goran Eriksson

NSG

Ahaha.  That was brilliant.  He was translating a question to one of them, and asked "What is it that made you choose to join Manchested United.......Manchester City?".  The journos loved it.

Not sure the City fans would.

Ahaha.  That was brilliant.  He was translating a question to one of them, and asked "What is it that made you choose to join Manchested United.......Manchester City?".  The journos loved it.

Not sure the City fans would.

;D  Well at least he's committed to Manchester as a whole!

Guest DazzaNufc1892

shinawatra has already done so much at that club you wouldnt believe it, the boys who i know from man u told me, one of them is friends with the physio, the things hes put into motion are top class

Guest optimistic nit

i would say they are very compareable to us in the amount of shite they've had to suffer through in the last few years. deserve some success.

shinawatra has already done so much at that club you wouldnt believe it, the boys who i know from man u told me, one of them is friends with the physio, the things hes put into motion are top class

Like what?

They've went from spending nowt, to top of the "Net Spend" table in just 3 weeks!!

Manchester City = £35.25m

Tottenham = £33.3m

Manchester United = £33.05m

Liverpool = £32.1m

Portsmouth = £19.65m

Fulham = £18.25m

Sunderland = £18m

Chelsea = £14m

Birmingham = £12.05m

Middlesbrough = £11.5m

Derby = £8.8m

Newcastle = £7.5m

Wigan = £7m

Aston Villa = £4m

Blackburn = £3.15m

Everton = £3m

West Ham = £2.6m

Bolton = £1.5m

Reading = £0.6m

Arsenal = £-10.5m

Like what?

Pole Dancing, Thai Mail Order Bride Service  >:D

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Like what?

First day at the training ground went into the gym and talked to the fitness staff, was told the whole gym was worth £15,000 and immediately gave them a budget of £500,000 to redo it.

Bought in the top medical facilities for the training ground.

Gave sven a bidget of 50million to work with for his first summer, to lay foundations and guaranteed 100mil for next summer as he said the whole club is now set for the path of the champions league. Thats all that is said now amongst all staff, champions league by 2009/2010.

He has also gave finances so the best of everything can be brought in.

All backroom staff now have a limitless budget to help bring in whatever they need to maximise each players performance. The money that is available to everyone is sensational

They've went from spending nowt, to top of the "Net Spend" table in just 3 weeks!!

Manchester City = £35.25m

Tottenham = £33.3m

Manchester United = £33.05m

Liverpool = £32.1m

Portsmouth = £19.65m

Fulham = £18.25m

Sunderland = £18m

Chelsea = £14m

Birmingham = £12.05m

Middlesbrough = £11.5m

Derby = £8.8m

Newcastle = £7.5m

Wigan = £7m

Aston Villa = £4m

Blackburn = £3.15m

Everton = £3m

West Ham = £2.6m

Bolton = £1.5m

Reading = £0.6m

Arsenal = £-10.5m

West Ham =£-1m? Surely that's got to be wrong.

Guest Moe-Ali

West ham have spent tons!

Maybe this is kinda like that one time when Homer stepped on the scale and it went all the way around to '0'

WEST HAM

In.

Scott Parker (Newcastle - £7m)

Julien Faubert (Bordeaux - £6.1m)

Richard Wright (Everton - Free)

Craig Bellamy (Liverpool - £7.5m)

Freddie Ljungberg (Arsenal - £4m)

Out.

Roy Carroll (Rangers - Free)

Teddy Sheringham (Colchester - Free)

Tyrone Mears (Derby - £1m)

Nigel Reo-Coker (Aston Villa - £8.5m)

Yossi Benayoun (Liverpool - £5m)

Paul Konchesky (Fulham - £2m)

Marlon Harewood (Aston Villa - £3.5m)

Carlos Tevez (MSI - £2m)

Guest Invicta_Toon

Like what?

First day at the training ground went into the gym and talked to the fitness staff, was told the whole gym was worth £15,000 and immediately gave them a budget of £500,000 to redo it.

Bought in the top medical facilities for the training ground.

Gave sven a bidget of 50million to work with for his first summer, to lay foundations and guaranteed 100mil for next summer as he said the whole club is now set for the path of the champions league. Thats all that is said now amongst all staff, champions league by 2009/2010.

He has also gave finances so the best of everything can be brought in.

All backroom staff now have a limitless budget to help bring in whatever they need to maximise each players performance. The money that is available to everyone is sensational

yeah but do they have heart monitors?

Anyone see that on SSN? Just turned to his signing and said "Why did you sign for Man United?" (or something along those lines, only caught a glimpse)

:lol:

Aye they've got it on their round up of the conference, hehe!