José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Putting himself in the shop window, trying to impress Ferguson etc...

I think Jose, along with all our other top players, would clearly be happy stay here as long as the owners are productive in the summer.  Really can't understand how some think he's dying to get away.

Spot on.

Putting himself in the shop window, trying to impress Ferguson etc...

I think Jose, along with all our other top players, would clearly be happy stay here as long as the owners are productive in the summer.  Really can't understand how some think he's dying to get away.

Spot on.

I really hope you're right, it would make me more chuffed than any new signing if we convinced him to stay.

Smiles, but tired. I didn't want to intrude too much, shook his hand, told him well done for the match, and said how much I enjoyed watching him play. He didn't say much back apart from a "thank you", then went back to his mrs. I don't think you can read too much into it...

Oh yes we can.

Enrique and Jonas eliminated Nani completely yesterday. Again rock solid defensively. Although I think  both were a bit ineffective against ManU's weakest point, O'Shea. They should have doubled up against him oftener which would have made more overlaps possible. Also, instead of combining with Jonas Enrique hit his crossers higher up on the pitch, which is much more difficult to perform and harder to score on than crossers delivered around the box.

Tbh as much as I have taken the piss out of the 'body language' thing, when he was questioned about leaving on twitter a few months back he was quick to point to the board (which lead to an apology) for the decision on whether he will stay or not.

No doubt Ashley and Lambyarse will be blamed if he goes but I can't see how we can tie the likes of Tiote and Ben Arfa down to long term contracts but can't offer Enrique a reasonable contract. Obviously Ashley and co are th worst people ever so for whatever reason they wanted to force Enrique to leave.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Apparently it's been done for weeks, According to a man who lives in a large mansion in Darras hall.

Whatever though for me he's been playing like he's already gone - man u aside.

Apparently it's been done for weeks, According to a man who lives in a large mansion in Darras hall.

Whatever though for me he's been playing like he's already gone - man u aside.

Does Keegan still live in Darras Hall?