José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Think it all rests on Kenny. If he goes, will the new manager keep the team spirit? If he stays, is their form all just the hype of King Kenny and will that roll over to next season? If he stays, can see it not being hype and they'll be back seriously challenging fairly soon :(

As I mentioned previously, Liverpool have no squad depth at all and that is going to come back to bite them in the ass if they're trying to sustain a title challenge over the course of an entire season.

What is their plan B if Suarez gets injured? David N'Gog?

As if ourselves and Liverpool will be challenging each other next season ffs.  :lol:

They have the best strike force in the league now, and with the momentum they have + a few other signings they'll easily be top 4 challengers next season.

On the paper they have a good strike force..But they've  just scored in one match each. That doesn't make them PL's best strike force, yet. As I've said, Suarez had a reputation of only scoring against the weakest team when he was Holland..And Carroll is still young..So many things can go bad..or good. Time will show.

As I mentioned previously, Liverpool have no squad depth at all and that is going to come back to bite them in the ass if they're trying to sustain a title challenge over the course of an entire season.

Kuyt or Gerrard off Carroll I'd think.

Yet Suarez was the best player on the park against Man Utd...

That's right. Man U had both Ferdinand and Vidic out that day. The replacements were Brown and Smalling. It's obvious that this made Suarez job much more easier. . Brown is rubbish so Evra was the only one left with routine in their defense. That hurts when you're up against such a physical team like Lpool

Agreed. They have some very good players, but man some of them are pure rubbish too.. Lucas, Skrtel, Kuyt, Johnson,Poulsen etc.. Johnson is good in attack but rubbish in defense, Skrtel is decent but not good enough if you want silverware, same goes for Carragher. Remember that those players they buy got to fit in to the team, culture etc.  Imo we are almost as good as them already. If they fail in the transfer market and we don't, we'll take them next year.

Fuck me, you have no confidence in your own team at all.. I honestly believe that Enrique (obviously), Colo, Tiote, HBA, Ireland and Barton could go straight into the Lpool team right now. That's SIX players.. 4/5 reinforcement and we're there..

f*** me, you have no confidence in your own team at all.. I honestly believe that Enrique (obviously), Colo, Tiote, HBA, Ireland and Barton could go straight into the Lpool team right now. That's SIX players.. 4/5 reinforcement and we're there..

Ireland? have you seen him play the last 2 seasons, he has been absplutly rubbish for a while now. It is a reason why we got him on a loan deal you know.

I know Begbie, but right now I'm naive enough to believe in Pardew and our squads capability in getting Ireland back on track. 

Unlike many of you negative bastards, I'm willing to wait until next season before I start with all the conspiracy theories  :pow:

The point stands though that we have the nucleus of something decent (even better whe Carroll was here) and ought to be looking to build aand consolidate rather than flog more of the family silver.

f*** me, you have no confidence in your own team at all.. I honestly believe that Enrique (obviously), Colo, Tiote, HBA, Ireland and Barton could go straight into the Lpool team right now. That's SIX players.. 4/5 reinforcement and we're there..

Ireland? have you seen him play the last 2 seasons, he has been absplutly rubbish for a while now. It is a reason why we got him on a loan deal you know.

He'd easily push Gerrard out the team man  :crazy2:

We are not almost as good as them.

We could have easily have been in their place. But each time we've had the possibility to make a push we've been destroyed by injuries or suspensions  They've been incredible lucky in some matches (Stoke, Sland ) Met teams that are totally out of form (Chelsea) or Man U when they had their central defense line out. That suited a defensive oriented team like Lpool perfectly.  Will be exiting to watch them now though with many key players out.

Imo we are almost as good as them already.

:facepalm:

is that why they are 9 points ahead of us even after a very bad start to the season? and are more than likely going to finish a lot higher than us in the league?

If Pardew has denied the claims that Enrique is away to the scouse in the summer it means that, Enrique is away in the summer.

case closed, move on, start looking for a replacement now.

Afrop: That could easily have been the case yes. Sometimes injuries on KEY players that are non-replaceable could destroy a season completely. In fact, that could be the sole difference between two teams positions. What would have happened with Lpool if Mereles was ruled out for the rest of the season just after he  signed? He alone sealed  9 points in matches where they played rubbish. We without injury on HBA and Lpool with a long time injury on Mereles and our positions could have been switched.

If Pardew has denied the claims that Enrique is away to the scouse in the summer it means that, Enrique is away in the summer.

case closed, move on, start looking for a replacement now.

You deserve one of these too, even though I hate to do it:

:facepalm:

We are not almost as good as them.

We could have easily have been in their place. But each time we've had the possibility to make a push we've been destroyed by injuries or suspensions  They've been incredible lucky in some matches (Stoke, Sland ) Met teams that are totally out of form (Chelsea) or Man U when they had their central defense line out. That suited a defensive oriented team like Lpool perfectly.  Will be exiting to watch them now though with many key players out.

Listen, your point was, we are almost as good as Liverpool. Everyone meets teams that are out of form throughout the season, its where you are at the end that counts. Liverpool have a far superior front line that we do and it will take a lot of money to match it. I agree that with a few quality additions in the summer, we can reach the top 10 next season, but as it stands, we are not nearly as good as Liverpool.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Agreed. They have some very good players, but man some of them are pure rubbish too.. Lucas, Skrtel, Kuyt, Johnson,Poulsen etc.. Johnson is good in attack but rubbish in defense, Skrtel is decent but not good enough if you want silverware, same goes for Carragher. Remember that those players they buy got to fit in to the team, culture etc.  Imo we are almost as good as them already. If they fail in the transfer market and we don't, we'll take them next year.

Be quiet, man.

We without injury on HBA and Lpool with a long time injury on Mereles and our positions could have been switched.

:lol: f*** me.

Simple math.. Scored in three matches  = 9 points on the table..Some players you cannot replace, if they're injured it will affect your season. Period.

We without injury on HBA and Lpool with a long time injury on Mereles and our positions could have been switched.

:lol: f*** me.

Simple math.. Scored in three matches  = 9 points on the table..Some players you cannot replace, if they're injured it will affect your season. Period.

How many points did Carroll put on the board for us.. so are we still nearly as good?

TalkSport saying AC Milan are close to an £11 million deal for him now :lol:

I know it's £4 million less but if he had to go I'd take that one. Nee chance I want to see him pulling on the dippers strip next season.

They are supposed to be close to signing Taiwo on a free, can't see both going.

No chance both will go there. Enrique is a much better player than Taye Taiwo.