José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

If we can't replace Carroll who we got £35m for, why on earth do people think we'll go and spend money replacing Enrique?

Well because there is still a month to go to replace both.

There could be a year to go and it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Hmmm, we'll see.

Haven't we done this whole "Wait and see, he might just surprise us" s*** for the last few transfer windows? :lol:

Maybe, I can only comment on the one we are in the middle of though, Im fairly confident we'll get a man up top and another midfielder - who ultimatley will be Bartons replacement.

I admire your optimism.

If we can't replace Carroll who we got £35m for, why on earth do people think we'll go and spend money replacing Enrique?

Hmmm, we'll see.

Haven't we done this whole "Wait and see, he might just surprise us" s*** for the last few transfer windows? :lol:

Maybe, I can only comment on the one we are in the middle of though, Im fairly confident we'll get a man up top and another midfielder - who ultimatley will be Bartons replacement.

I admire your optimism.

Its all I have :)

Hmmm, we'll see.

I admire your optimism.

I used to have it.

Now I have started getting some grey hair and, I'm only 19 years of age. :lol:

Hmmm, we'll see.

I admire your optimism.

I used to have it.

;D

Aye, its a stress supporting this club, but you wouldnt support anyone else.

I dunno, Im not one of these who thinks its all doom and gloom, still got some decent players on  our books and if we can get the two or three in ive mentioned then its not the end of the World. But aye, its optimistic.

Hmmm, we'll see.

I admire your optimism.

I used to have it.

;D

I dunno, Im not one of these who thinks its all doom and gloom, still got some decent players on  our books and if we can get the two or three in ive mentioned then its not the end of the World. But aye, its optimistic.

During the last few days I actually thought "Why do I support this club, why? Por Que? Well, probably because I'm a special one (:lol:), I don't know.

Love this club, though.  :undecided:

Hmmm, we'll see.

I admire your optimism.

I used to have it.

;D

During the last few days I actually thought "Why do I support this club, why? Por Que? Well, probably because I'm a special one (:lol:), I don't know.

Its impossible to get rid of the bug once you have it. Wouldnt have it any other way though, massivley proud to support this mental cunt of a club :)

Hmmm, we'll see.

I admire your optimism.

I used to have it.

;D

Its impossible to get rid of the bug once you have it. Wouldnt have it any other way though, massivley proud to support this mental cunt of a club :)

:thup:

Guest johnson293

Liverpool deal 'close' according to the times. Circa £10m.

£10m?!! Nice.

Owld Kenny still spunking money then!

The fee means nothing. 2p or £22milliom, it won't affect our spending so it's irrelevant.

Yup.

Him leaving = bad news.

Him leaving to Liverpool = extra sickening.

The fee is only relevant in so far as I hope it hurts Liverpool's wallet for the future. They may as well be donating to the RSPCA though.