José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest Chubby Jason

Fucking wankers. They should know that someone from a Newcastle United message board is going to paste quotes from their message board on Newcastle Online and should be ready to  be held accountable for every one of them!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Guest north shields lad

Fuck sake......Look its a media OTT operation. I watched all of that match today and yes he played very good, but he was no better than he was for us in a fair few matches last season, and he was certainly no better than there other young full back Kelly. If Liverpool fans had a brain thats who they would be describing has "uncovered a gem"

Uncovered a gem?  :facepalm:

I am not going to click on this thread after today. It makes me physically ill.

Not a bad plan actually. I will follow suit.

u's are both gona keep checking ...

I lasted 8 minutes then :laugh:

Absolute beast.

Completely nullified any Arsenal threat down our left side and contributed going forward.

A steal at 16 million, never mind 6.

Left back was our weakest position. Now it is one of our strengths. Hats off to Comolli and Kenny. They have uncovered a gem

Enrique is fucking BOSS! Superb again today.

Absolutely brilliant signing for the price. Very solid and strong, yet still has great pace and fully capable of making runs when on the ball, yet still prefers to pass and work the ball around. Made Walcott look invisible today.

:lol: Wow, Those actually kinda pissed me off.