José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

There's been no contact from Liverpool. He's agreed to go to Milan. #ITK

I'd be a lot happier with that than him going to Liverpool.

Just met him in Mcdonald's on grainger street with his stunning girlfriend. Lovely fella, strong handshake grip!

Going tonmiss him if (when?) he's gone.

Did he order an UNhappy meal?

I bet he got his meal 'to go'

Tbh as much as I have taken the p*ss out of the 'body language' thing, when he was questioned about leaving on twitter a few months back he was quick to point to the board (which lead to an apology) for the decision on whether he will stay or not.

No doubt Ashley and Lambyarse will be blamed if he goes but I can't see how we can tie the likes of Tiote and Ben Arfa down to long term contracts but can't offer Enrique a reasonable contract. Obviously Ashley and co are th worst people ever so for whatever reason they wanted to force Enrique to leave.

Was that when he basicaky called Ashley a cunt and then soent the next few hours freaking out about how it was a translation error and stopped speaking English in a huff :lol:

Good times

Tbh as much as I have taken the p*ss out of the 'body language' thing, when he was questioned about leaving on twitter a few months back he was quick to point to the board (which lead to an apology) for the decision on whether he will stay or not.

No doubt Ashley and Lambyarse will be blamed if he goes but I can't see how we can tie the likes of Tiote and Ben Arfa down to long term contracts but can't offer Enrique a reasonable contract. Obviously Ashley and co are th worst people ever so for whatever reason they wanted to force Enrique to leave.

Was that when he basicaky called Ashley a cunt and then soent the next few hours freaking out about how it was a translation error and stopped speaking English in a huff :lol:

Good times

Yep that was the one :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

:lol:

For what fee?  Seems likely he'd have some kind of idea of the fee if he knows what's been agreed and even what teams haven't shown interest.

I've got nothing on that I'm afraid but sadly I doubt it's going to be a stumbling block.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think Jose is irreplaceable as a left back unless you pay top money. I rate him as high as Cole, Evra etc and if they were 25 they would be commanding fees north if 15m

I think Jose is irreplaceable as a left back unless you pay top money. I rate him as high as Cole, Evra etc and if they were 25 they would be commanding fees north if 15m

Even if they were entering the final year of their contract?

I don't understand, I thought we'd already sold him to Liverpool for £1.5m, with Paul Konchesky coming the other way.

At least, that's what I understood from his body language on Tuesday.

Aye, fair dos if he goes off to Milan, I can take that. Liverpool would just be beyond awful though.

fuck that, i'll be gutted if he leaves. our defence is the best part of our team and we need to keep it together. serious thinking to be done if we need to replace him

We desperately need to pull out all the stops to keep this lad, he's an integral part of the team. If Enrique goes that makes Guti and Colo unsettled too imo. Three amigos man, can't be broken up.

what is all the stops though ?

We desperately need to pull out all the stops to keep this lad, he's an integral part of the team. If Enrique goes that makes Guti and Colo unsettled too imo. Three amigos man, can't be broken up.

what is all the stops though ?

Fat Mike getting his wallet out, buying good players and showing the squad that the club has some ambition.