José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Thought he was an Everton fan?

Or is that Stallone.

Aye. :lol:

Arnie actually has though. Can remember reading something; sure it was on here at some point. Spent a bit in Byker or something.

Or is that Stallone.

Arnie actually has though. Can remember reading something; sure it was on here at some point. Spent a bit in Byker or something.

I think I heard that... when he was training for Mr Universe.

Or is that Stallone.

Was something like that. Dunno if he's been back.

Or is that Stallone.

Was something like that. Dunno if he's been back.

:lol: Good effort for you that, accidental or not.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

He's going on the back of my shirt. Regardless how little I know about him  :frantic:

Enrique

sounds and looks good to me, at last we have a recognised left back other than the hapless Babayaro!

Does he not wear Jose on his back? I could be wrong.

I'm so happy at the moment.........eesh, I go out this weekend for my girlfriends birthday and I come back a couple of days later to find smith signed finally & scored, cacapa signed, dragu on his way and a highly rated young spanish international is to sign on monday.......was a very nice surprise :celb:

I'm so giddy I'm off to hunt for any toon news on SSN  :laugh2:

[move] :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: [/move]

I'm so happy at the moment.........eesh, I go out this weekend for my girlfriends birthday and I come back a couple of days later to find smith signed finally & scored, cacapa signed, dragu on his way and a highly rated young spanish international is to sign on monday.......was a very nice surprise :celb:

[move] :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: [/move]

Sorry to spoil your weekend but Dragu is far from certain, somebody said he was playing in Spain earlier tonight.

Sorry to spoil your weekend but Dragu is far from certain, somebody said he was playing in Spain earlier tonight.

So did Dyer against Juventus, when we all knew he was going to sign for West Ham. Even Sam knew it, but he didn`t let it effect the fact that he should not play!

Definitely wrist-slitting time, then.

Added Allardyce: "For me it's been an excellent week. We've signed three players on - the last one will be finished off tomorrow.

"Jose Enrique I think will join us by tomorrow morning or afternoon by putting pen to paper. And with Claudio (Cacapa) and Alan (Smith) before him, we have added a lot of quality and potential."

So I take it there's no Drago then.

Added Allardyce: "For me it's been an excellent week. We've signed three players on - the last one will be finished off tomorrow.

"Jose Enrique I think will join us by tomorrow morning or afternoon by putting pen to paper. And with Claudio (Cacapa) and Alan (Smith) before him, we have added a lot of quality and potential."

So I take it there's no Drago then.

Tomorrow is a new week and Drago doesn't seem to have decided yet, if you see his thread.

Wouldn't give up on it just yet.

So did Dyer against Juventus, when we all knew he was going to sign for West Ham. Even Sam knew it, but he didn`t let it effect the fact that he should not play!

:rolleyes:

I feel like the carrier of bad news tonight, Dyer didn't sign for West Ham.

Just back from London and gotta say fair play to Sam,couldnt believe when I checked my updates on my phone to see all the signings he made outta no where!This defo the most exicted iv being looking forward to the premiership in a long time!Delighted wqe didnt sell Dyer to those scumbags!they can well afford to give us more monry as well the cunts!

So how many more is he going to bring in then?

He said he wanted 4 plus a replacement for Dyer if he goes, right?

Think so, aye.

What happened to your countdown btw? Apologies if it wasn't you.

So how many more is he going to bring in then?

He said he wanted 4 plus a replacement for Dyer if he goes, right?

Apparently so. Cacapa and Enrique make 2 if my maths is correct here, Dragutinovic would appear to be the probable 3rd... which leaves space for a potential right-back incoming, if you ask me. After Geremi's recent performances in the middle I want him kept there, if possible, and Solano/Taylor don't entirely convince me (although I reckon Taylor could be decent there, especially in the "harder" games where we need to be more solid at the back.) The documented bid for Steinsson of AZ Alkmaar and Faye from Bolton means we're sniffing around players who play there/can play there.

Drago/Enrique and a new RB and - as I said the other day - I'll be doing cartwheels.