José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I hate to see our best players go to that horrible club in their despicable strips with their nasty red-faced Manager responsible in many ways for where we are now. Thanks for breaking up Keegan's dream, thanks for Andreas Anderson and Alessandro Pistone.

Before anyone jumps on my back correcting me on "er, the board broke Keegan's dream, Kenny only worked with what he had" boll0cks, just to let you know, everyone is well aware of all that. Still never understood how people let Kenny off the hook when discussing the fall from grace post-1996. He had as much a part to play as the owners did.

Horrible manager.

Guest bimpy474

Before anyone jumps on my back correcting me on "er, the board broke Keegan's dream, Kenny only worked with what he had" boll0cks, just to let you know, everyone is well aware of all that. Still never understood how people let Kenny off the hook when discussing the fall from grace post-1996. He had as much a part to play as the owners did.

Horrible manager.

Ahhh Dalglish and the wonder signing of Des Hamilton.

Horrible manager.

Ahhh Dalglish and the wonder signing of Des Hamilton.

The Jockanize mumbling cunt won't be in a job at Liverpool long, win the League this year or he's fkd I reckon.

Guest johnson293

LOL, do the owners and fans really think they're gonna "win the league, lyk?"

I hope that IS their objective, so he gets the sack.

Sure I saw something with the owner quoted as saying he'd be 'disappointed' if they didn't finish in the top 4 this coming season.

Sure I saw something with the owner quoted as saying he'd be 'disappointed' if they didn't finish in the top 4 this coming season.

Their fans always think they are going to win the league.. yeah they say top 4 but with the money he is getting to blow I think they really expect more.

Just last week he said that. Which is kind of unusual as I don't think I have ever seen him say anything equivalent in regards to the Red Sox.

Guest PhilB

Just last week he said that. Which is kind of unusual as I don't think I have ever seen him say anything equivalent in regards to the Red Sox.

Their fans always think they are going to win the league.. yeah they say top 4 but with the money he is getting to blow I think they really expect more.

You're right, it's the way we've been brought up and I wouldn't change it.  As  Shankly said " Aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling, aim fro the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor"  Our aims have always been high, it doesn't mean we don't accept when we aren't good enough. 

4th is minimum requirement and all the reds I know would be quite happy with that in the coming season.

John Henry said he'd be disappointed if we didn't achieve it, but it doesn't mean Kenny will get the sack if we don't.  They aren't knee jerk owners, as was shown with Hodgson, who should have gone as soon as they took over.

PhilB, we totally understand. We're Newcastle fans, you don't need to tell us about unrealistic expectations. I still expect us to win the league next year and Champions League will be a piece of cake next year. And when it doesn't happen, SACK THE BOARD!

You're right, it's the way we've been brought up and I wouldn't change it.  As  Shankly said " Aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling, aim fro the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor"  Our aims have always been high, it doesn't mean we don't accept when we aren't good enough. 

4th is minimum requirement and all the reds I know would be quite happy with that in the coming season.

John Henry said he'd be disappointed if we didn't achieve it, but it doesn't mean Kenny will get the sack if we don't.  They aren't knee jerk owners, as was shown with Hodgson, who should have gone as soon as they took over.

Dalglish has already got too much goodwill built up from his previous achievements to get binned early. I reckon he's going to get 2 seasons minimum before they re-assess the situation. For what it's worth I reckon they'll finish 5th but a lot closer to CL than last season.

PhilB, we totally understand. We're Newcastle fans, you don't need to tell us about unrealistic expectations. I still expect us to win the league next year and Champions League will be a piece of cake next year. And when it doesn't happen, SACK THE BOARD!

:kinnear: