José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest palnese

Hello Championship if true.

He's a good player, but don't be so silly.

Not silly at all.

We haven't got a decent replacement for him, no matter how you twist and turn it.

We'd probably have the worst pairing of fullbacks in the league, if Jose wasn't one of them. Decent wide players would have a field day, week in, week out.

Guest palnese

Aye because the LB position is make or break for us surviving :lol:

It very well can be. You'll never know.

Our left side is the only attacking force we've had for the last month, and if you take away Jonas or Jose in the state that we're in, we're in big trouble.

Of course it isn't but he's one of the few players we have who could get a spot in a better team than us and left back is not an easy place to fill, I still remember the pain of watching the likes of Huntington and Ramage trying to play there. We haven't got too much class to offer and our only unpredictable creative player (Ben Arfa) is already out - chip away at what few strengths we have and we're f*cked. 

No confirmation on this being true and hope to god it isn't.

Probably is to be honest, we already get completely raped enough dow the right, if the same was happening on the left aswell we'd probably be in the bottom 3.

Arebyou trying to sugest that the fullbacks are just a meaningless possision?

It very well can be. You'll never know.

Our left side is the only attacking force we've had for the last month, and if you take away Jonas or Jose in the state that we're in, we're in big trouble.

Absolutely. You'd just have to watch the Wigan game as a testament. Both goals we conceded came from the right side, both goals we created came from the left side. We'd be toothless down both wings, in every respect.

How man, you've already shown that you don't rate Enrique...give over.

You really are fucking clueless sometimes. I haven't said that once.

Guest elbee909

How man, you've already shown that you don't rate Enrique...give over.

You really are fucking clueless sometimes. I haven't said that once.

Sometimes?

so is this true or not?

I've just had a chat with one of the reserve players, and he tells me that Enrique trained today and looked good! So nothing to worry about! :)

I just found out that Jose Enrique travelled to London with the squad so this story really sounds like a load of bs.

If Jose got injured it would be good for us. We'd have Perch at right back and either a youth or someone out of position at left back... opponents would be so spoilt for choice and unsure as which side to exploit first we'd go up the other end and score a few dozen goals.