José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

http://i52.tinypic.com/16i8bvp.jpg

Just got this. :fwap:

Don't ya need the little ' thing above the E in Jose?

You proper bot Nolan like Stu and cant think for the life of me why

Not at all, just don't find scapegoating particularly productive for our club or for the team - it certainly didn't work in our last premiership crusade, can't see a reason why it would now ???

Not at all, just don't find scapegoating particularly productive for our club or for the team - it certainly didn't work in our last premiership crusade, can't see a reason why it would now ???

Fair enough argument. Wouldn't say he epitomizes what the club stands for though?

Fair enough argument. Wouldn't say he epitomizes what the club stands for though?

Nolan is one of my favourite players at the club, because he of all the players we have, epitimises what this club is the most.

Blatant WUM

Not to be responded to.

The day NUFC is epitomised by talentless, past-their-best lumps of lard like Kevin Nolan is the day we find ourselves in a predicament far worse than anything I've seen in my 18 seasons as a fan. The player in the thread title comes a lot closer to doing it.

Determined, spiritied but not good enough. I'd say he epitomises us perfectly.

When you use adjectives like "determined" and "spirited" it insinuates some sort of intense physical effort. This cannot be associated with Nolan.

I think wor Kev has quite a lot of spirit...

Spirited and determined are both psychological characteristics ftr. I wasn't on the wind up either. He epitimizes the club by having the afore mentioned as well as heart and passion. Our club isn't good enough in the sense that we don't win trophies, but we fill our ground out (relatively speaking) every week and give it our best shot. That's nolanesque. We will be josesque when we are good enough and lifting trophies.

Spirited and determined are both psychological characteristics ftr. I wasn't on the wind up either. He epitimizes the club by having the afore mentioned as well as heart and passion. Our club isn't good enough in the sense that we don't win trophies, but we fill our ground out (relatively speaking) every week and give it our best shot. That's nolanesque. We will be josesque when we are good enough and lifting trophies.

We see Nolan run around till his face gets red and he spends the remaining 70 minutes hiding and blowing out of his arse. There's no spirit and determination there. Wanting to win badly is one thing, making the sacrifices to do it is quite another.

We see Nolan run around till his face gets red and he spends the remaining 70 minutes hiding and blowing out of his arse. There's no spirit and determination there. Wanting to win badly is one thing, making the sacrifices to do it is quite another.

I don't know if you're a WUM or just a total MONG.