José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

This bloke is Irreplaceable. If his head goes down now it will be the club managements greatest folly in creating the negativity to cause it.

Adverse fan reaction can possibly make it worse as the players freeze under the protest against a resurgent Liverpool this weekend,

I am dreading it.

Guest Roger Kint

He won't be here next season.

If you mean 'season' as in 'Spring' i agree

It's not Winter yet.

I am aware of that but its hard not to think its Winter now, plus i didnt think anyone was sad enough to care.

The only hope I'm hanging onto is the ability footballers have to adapt to new managers and new situations.

Although I think Pardew is a knob generally, once he gets each player in his office and sets out what he's planning, he might be able to make it seem as though NUFC is still a normal football club.

And although the players really liked and respected Hughton, players have loved managers before and not left when they were sacked. I don't think it's inevitable that the players will leave.

Tonight's tweets:

Thanks every one for your message. Im very happy with win today i think is really important this 3 points. Thanks very much for you support

Always we play with 12 players at home. Thanks very much again you cant imagine how much you help as!! :)

Tonight's tweets:

Thanks every one for your message. Im very happy with win today i think is really important this 3 points. Thanks very much for you support

Always we play with 12 players at home. Thanks very much again you cant imagine how much you help as!! :)

:smitten:

Loved the way he just f***ed torres of the ball and torres was forced to grab his shirt chasing him.   :lol:

That's when i thought that he really should be getting a call up for Spain if he does it to their 'best striker'

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

His contract expires next summer doesn't it?

"at the moment i dont talk anything about my contract but we will see in the future. Is no just me is the president hehehe"

Loved the way he just f***ed torres of the ball and torres was forced to grab his shirt chasing him.   :lol:

That's when i thought that he really should be getting a call up for Spain if he does it to their 'best striker'

What's really unreal is that he STILL has no profile at all in Spain. Even Xisco is better known over there.