Do you want Sunderland to stay up?

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As unpopular a view as it is, I want them relegated every year and to lose every game they play, unless them winning benefits NUFC.

There's a few decent Mackems around and about but the overwhelming majority are complete arseholes.

:clap: O0

As unpopular a view as it is, I want them relegated every year and to lose every game they play, unless them winning benefits NUFC.

There's a few decent Mackems around and about but the overwhelming majority are complete arseholes.

:clap: O0

Agreed. I don't even really like derby days. Their great if you win obviously, but im too nervous, wound up and generally shitting myself they might get some sort of result to enjoy them. They certainly bring out a very nasty side of me as well, its nothing to be proud of but I cant help wishing death on every one of the fuckers for the 90 mins.

I would be delighted they never darkened the SJP doors again.

Guest elbee909

I'd quite like them to go down, down, down, down, then get burnt down so we can all piss on the still-glowing ashes of their plastic excuse of a stadium.

But mostly I'm not bothered.

Want them to beat their own record, but as the FA finds out just before the season starts (and after sunderland had to sell their "best" players) that Wigan, Derby and Reading all "cheated" they get relegated instead, leaving Sunderland up for another year of agony and another easy six points for Newcastle

Guest loves the toon

hate the bastards

i hope they go down

9 million pound for a scottish keeper, it gets better every day.

hope someone drops a bomb on the stadium off plight when its full.

Guest microbar

Yes they can stop up just another easy 6 points from them and the boro.

9 mill for a keeper  Whats that all about, what a waste of money.  mackems.gif

Usually i'd like em to stay up because I know their s*** and they know their s***. But they've spent far to much money this summer for me liking and their getting a little to excited about all the mediocrity.

Chopra = £5,000,000

Richardson = £5,000,000

Gordan = £9,000,000

The look on Quinn and Keane's face come May when they are relegated on the last day of the season by goal difference = PRICELESS

Guest henke

No.

In an ideal world, theyd go right back down. With less points than last time (which i know is virtually impossible) And keano would get dermatisis on his right hand, which very publicly would be traced back to his dog's genitals.

I voted yes because i fucking hate the thought of more London clubs getting promoted or little clubs like Wigan, Ideally they would survive on the last day by the skin of their teeth.

When ever the fixture list comes out 1 of the first games i look for is Newcastle v Sunderland (When they are in the premiership), I'd much rather watch us play Sunderland than us playing someone like Fulham.

Guest henke

I know its wrong to wish bad stuff on others, and as a rule its something i dont do.

But id love sunderland to go down because, i think, deep down, im wishing for another '98 (was it?) play off final. I mean who wouldnt give their right arm to watch that again?

Ive never seen my dad cry, and its not like nufc dont supply plenty of opportunities. But dear god he was close that day. The pure joy on the old lads face... im choking up as i type.

Hahahahahahahaha SMB'S.  :celb: