Hammers eye Solano move - More Oliver bollocks?

Leazes1986

What about some other contracted players that feature regularly for their side? Can we get those for free? Maybe a right-back - what about Gary Neville?

These new rules are mint.

Reading between the lines, looks like Oliver is spitting the dummy out because he no longer has easy access to inside scoops since Shepherd got the boot. So he's basically up for anything that will make life difficult for the club. Yes West Ham would like our players for free, and would love to stir shit by suggesting this move so Oliver obliges happily., even though he must know this will never happen. What a slimy bastard.

Reading between the lines, looks like Oliver is spitting the dummy out because he no longer has easy access to inside scoops since Shepherd got the boot. So he's basically up for anything that will make life difficult for the club. Yes West Ham would like our players for free, and would love to stir s*** by suggesting this move so Oliver obliges happily., even though he must know this will never happen. What a slimy b******.

Exactly.  Oliver's stories always seemed to be largely 'made up', but with the occasional 'scoop' thrown in (which gave hime some credibility with his employers) because of his links with Shepherd.

What he writes now appears to be almost "100%" made up, but with an added bit of "vengeful spite" as he is now just an outsider at the club.

All of this is 'alleged' of course . . .

Personally, I think it is clear that his days at the Chronicle are numbered . .  he may not even last out the coming season!

Getting nothing from the club anymore so has to resort to filling his pages with bollocks instead.

Renders the Chronicle fairly redundant these days, unless you want a laugh.

No chance we should let him go if anyone was interested. Not only will he have a key role on the pitch he is also an experianced head in the side. Him and Geremi are going to show us how to play football this season.

Anything over £1m and i'd take it.

What would be the point? Still a useful squad member and we don't exactly need the money.

Money for an old player, wages off the books, new player in.

What would be the point? Still a useful squad member and we don't exactly need the money.

Aye. Solano for one more year would be more profitable than selling him for £1m now.

We're building a very good squad, Nobby's an integral part of it because he's a leader, will bring on the likes of Enrique, a fans favourite - and, something people must have simply forgotten - is still a damn good player. Pointless letting him go for tuppance.

Aye. Solano for one more year would be more profitable than selling him for £1m now.

We're building a very good squad, Nobby's an integral part of it because he's a leader, will bring on the likes of Enrique, a fans favourite - and, something people must have simply forgotten - is still a damn good player. Pointless letting him go for tuppance.

the cunts aren't even offering tuppence!

Disagree 100%, especially after some of his pre-season performances on the right.

It's bollocks anyway, like, but hypothetically I think it would be madness to get shot of him 2 days before the season starts. Probably a very valuable influence to have in the changing rooms and around the training ground and I'd be interested to see what Sam can "extract" from him, because he was starting to show his age under Roeder.

the cunts aren't even offering tuppence!

Was referring to Toon Taylor's comment. The article in question is unadulterated bullshit.

How does he get away with the kind of s**** day after day? Nobby would not leave again, I imagine he wants to retire fr4om here, but then there is the fact that Sam rates Nobby very highly and would never sell him.

Or how about the fact that West Ham probably will not do business with us with a very long time after we shafted them over Dyer..

ANAL OLIVER, ON A MISSION TO UNSETTLE TOON PLAYERS

Solano has a big role to play this season imo. Won't play every week, but he will put in some key performances for us this season. Even if we got offered £1m there would be no point. Its all well saying get an old player of the books, but they you give yourself another headache of finiding another player to come in. Nobby is a big influence on and off the pitch, performing well on the pitch, and he is settled here. You can't buy that at this time of year for a million quid.

Or how about the fact that West Ham probably will not do business with us with a very long time after we shafted them over Dyer..

ANAL OLIVER, ON A MISSION TO UNSETTLE TOON PLAYERS

They won't do business with us but they'll be happy to use our obliging local hacks to get their revenge...

Disagree 100%, especially after some of his pre-season performances on the right.

It's bollocks anyway, like, but hypothetically I think it would be madness to get shot of him 2 days before the season starts. Probably a very valuable influence to have in the changing rooms and around the training ground and I'd be interested to see what Sam can "extract" from him, because he was starting to show his age under Roeder.

I was about to post the same thing regarding fitness. Nobby is the perfect person for Sam to work his magic on. If we were to get a full season of the old Nobby back because he hasn't been ran into the ground i would be very greatful.