Hammers eye Solano move - More Oliver bollocks?

Leazes1986

Guest firetotheworks

Do any of you remember the allegations that Solano was very difficult with Roeder whenever he was not put into the first team? He aparently refused to travel once because of this, but eventually did after a huge fuss was made.

Solano doesn't fit into Sam's plans as he has no role to play in the 4-3-3. Even in a 4-4-2 Milner would be ahead of him on the right and Zoggy on the left.

I have a feelign Solano is in a bit of a strop to be honest. Seems to have turned into quite  the little Peruvian diva has our Nobby.

Any hard evidence to support that view? Where were the allegations? I dont remember any.

Again more Oliver bollocks. The man is going downhill very fast and I for one won't believe any of what he has to say without a solid quote from player or manager and no more of this 'source' crap. It's pathetic.

Solano has been on peruvian radio and said he wants to leave.

Guest firetotheworks

I doubt there would be any quotes as Nobby wouldn't have the guts to come out and say this to the Newcastle supporters. Don't think he fancies getting his front door egged.

Or maybe there are'nt any quotes because there are'nt any? I'll take the verbal bashing if Im wrong but theres no way Im gunna believe Oliver before one of our most loyal servants.

I doubt there would be any quotes as Nobby wouldn't have the guts to come out and say this to the Newcastle supporters. Don't think he fancies getting his front door egged.

Or maybe there are'nt any quotes because there are'nt any? I'll take the verbal bashing if Im wrong but theres no way Im gunna believe Oliver before one of our most loyal servants.

As said a few posts above, not said anything to the British press but has been on Peruvian radio saying he wants to go to West Ham.

Guest shaun11177

Another season out of Solano and it will be time to replace him anyway so it wouldnt bother me if he left next season. At least the Manager will know with plenty of time to scout a replacement for next season.

Do any of you remember the allegations that Solano was very difficult with Roeder whenever he was not put into the first team? He aparently refused to travel once because of this, but eventually did after a huge fuss was made.

Solano doesn't fit into Sam's plans as he has no role to play in the 4-3-3. Even in a 4-4-2 Milner would be ahead of him on the right and Zoggy on the left.

I have a feelign Solano is in a bit of a strop to be honest. Seems to have turned into quite  the little Peruvian diva has our Nobby.

Any hard evidence to support that view? Where were the allegations? I dont remember any.

Unfortunately no hard evidence. It was reported in either the Journal or Chronicle just after Roeder was sacked and they were talking about the difficulties he had with the team. Like I said they were purely allegations, but Nobby it seems can be a bit of a prima donna judging by some of his past episodes with Robson. Wouldn't be at all surprised if there was some truth in this.

He will have a very minimal role under Allardyce. He won't even get a game at right-bak as Sam likes them big back there, and so Taylor and Geremi would get the nod ahead of him int hat position. The writing appears to ba on the wall I think.

Guest firetotheworks

As said a few posts above, not said anything to the British press but has been on Peruvian radio saying he wants to go to West Ham.

Wheres the quotes then? Or is it just something youve read/heard?

We added £2 million to the Dyer fee at the last minute because of something which West Ham did that we didn't like.

Now they think that we're going to give that same club a player for nothing.

:rolleyes:

I wonder if they're interested in Babayaro?

I'd be very disappointed to lose Nobby, especially to those c***s.

West Ham have gone about their business the wrong way all summer, and they will no doubt pay for all this foolishness.

Neil and Parker are already out with tweaked knee ligaments for this weekend, and it won't stop there I assure you. The bad energy surrounding all the morons on that team will bring the knackers down.

I've always thought that it's a bit daft to keep a player who doesn't want to be here and Solano's no different. If he wants away, let him go.

Still 3 weeks left to replace him if he goes.

Guest Magpiecn

You have to admit that its the only choice for Nobby if he want to play in first team regularly.But I will vex if we get nothing from Nobby's leaving.

It's true apparently.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://www.libero.com.pe/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29628&Itemid=28

Here's a shite translation.....

Nolberto Solano is found out: West Ham tries it for the coming season of the Premier League. So far, the club that maintains a litigation with Tévez already began to talk with its pairs of the Newcastle to obtain the aid of the Peruvian.

“It is certain, already I know that the West Ham tries to me, but still is nothing no concrete. My representative already told me on the interest, but he is that I have I contract with Newcastle until June of the 2008, and in that case the negotiation would have to be of club to club, I I do not have anything to do. I am very to taste in Newcastle, but the supply is good, then it is necessary to analyze it”, indicated.

Newcastle comes to win to the last Sampdoria in a friendly one.

Make of that what you will.

If it's true about this family thing and Solano really does want to be away because of that, then I say exactly what I said about Dyer. You're a multi-millionaire ffs, get them to fucking move.

I don't really think we need to replace him though, as he really didn't have a place int he team to begin with!

His absence will mean more opportunities for Milner and Zoggy, and we still have Duff in the team too. Good news for Milner and Zoggy who deserve more opportunities to play.

Think we ought to still focus on a right back still if anything.

Swiss magpie how are the negotiations for Behrami going?  :smiley6600:

There might be something in this. If so I take back what I said about Oliver on this occasion. Though I still think he's a pillock ( ;) ), and we'd be mad to let Solano leave on a free.

Nobby is saying he is now separated from his wife, that he saw his kids almost every day which is very important to him but things changed suddenly and she moved down to London. He also says he's very comfortable in Newcastle, the fans adore him and he's grateful for that. He says he hadn't planned to play for any other club in England, but family matters are disrupting all his plans. He says he has spoken to the chairman and manager and they understand him and have told him "family comes first".

Quotes are all here:

http://www.elbocon.com.pe/Peruanos%20en%20el%20Mundo_desarrollo.php?nota_id=17137&nota_seccion=

I don't really think we need to replace him though, as he really didn't have a place int he team to begin with!

His absence will mean more opportunities for Milner and Zoggy, and we still have Duff in the team too. Good news for Milner and Zoggy who deserve more opportunities to play.

Think we ought to still focus on a right back still if anything.

Swiss magpie how are the negotiations for Behrami going?  :smiley6600:

We still need to focus on a right back anyway, letting players leave an already small squad without replacing them is ridiculous tbh.