Dyer and Solano Family Needs.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest elbee909

Surprised at Solano tbh, not too long ago he said he wanted to retire at Newcastle.

Wouldn't be the first time he's gone back on his word... international retirement, anyone?

I'm disappointed Nobby wants to leave. He would have been my first choice right back and he'll be difficult to replace at this late stage.

Why the fuck mention it now though?

Perhaps he is going to be a make weight in the Dire to West Ham deal, and this is part of a smokescreen so that we'll never get to know what happened last week, and both parties can save face.

If this true abt Nobby it feels like he stabs us in the back!I Would be very suprised as well considering he had always said good things abt us!Maybe hes considering this is going to be his last contract and he knows he will get lots of money in West Ham and he can hang out with the rest of our ex rejects!

Sad/disgusting that players use family as an excuse to engineer a move for money/moving to what they see as a nicer city. So many footballers live a relative hike from their families, get used to it! You're only required at the club for a few hours' training a day, if it was that bad make the commute a few times a week, on Dyer's salary he could fly in every morning by helicopter. If Nobby loved his family so dearly, why are there reports of his lovechild?! Ridiculous.

TBH would be gutted if Nobby leaves. Would pay for Dyer's way to London.

tbh when you get past the 9 years, legend, lovely trumpet playing bloke bollocks, what you have is a shit right-winger and an average at very best RB. His day has been and gone and I suspect a replacement would offer much, much more.

Time to see past the sentimentality tbh, if he wants to go, fine by me

If Nobby does actually want to move and be with his family he should have thought about that when he extended his contract a few weeks ago. Sam Allardyce should put his foot down and tell him he's not leaving.

Guest Ridzuan

I dont actually believe all this moving to a new club just to be closer to their family.I mean,you have the option to bring your family here unless you have a complicated family who refuses to move.We should have a place call 'Little London' build here.

Guest toonlass

Once you read the Anal Oliver bollox it is clear that this is just a slow news day story. Not one quote from either club, not a quote from Solano in  two articles, and once you get past the screaming headline of doom, all it says is that Anal thinks that Nobby MAY want to go. Nothing definite and just another case of Anal Oliver's shit stiring.

If we have 2 unhappy midfield players & seeing as we have other midfield players out through injury then we need to line up replacements & get rid of them. This is not a good situation with only 3 weeks left before the end of the transfer window. Solano, if he goes, must attract a fee.

I dont actually believe all this moving to a new club just to be closer to their family.I mean,you have the option to bring your family here

Very true. Shouldnt be a problem really. Personally not bothered about this one. Both Nobby and Dyer could go for all I care. Time for fresh blood.

Oh, and when did you become a Chelsea fan?

Guest Ridzuan

I dont actually believe all this moving to a new club just to be closer to their family.I mean,you have the option to bring your family here

Very true. Shouldnt be a problem really. Personally not bothered about this one. Both Nobby and Dyer could go for all I care. Time for fresh blood.

Oh, and when did you become a Chelsea fan?

Hm Im not a chelsea fan,please dont be mistaken.Im a Mourinho fan only. ;)

Guest firetotheworks

This is all still based on speculation. No one has heard this supposed interview with nobby on peruvian radio and there are no quotes about it anywhere. To top things off its a story thats emanated from Alan Olivers arse.

This is all still based on speculation. No one has heard this supposed interview with nobby on peruvian radio and there are no quotes about it anywhere. To top things off its a story thats emanated from Alan Olivers arse.

The story appears to have substance. Anal will still got the odd story right.

dyer been humping a sayer daughter.....if didnt get away...legs broke

nobby no better...remember when he at villa and it came out he had a love child up here.......his mrs refused to move back up here

will miss the legend.....but will never miss mr dyer

absoloute bollocks of the highest order.

you should watch what you post.

that was about 7 years ago, you need to keep up

If it's true that Nobby and wife divorced and she's moved the family away, then i can sympathise. There's not much he can do if she want's to live elsewhere with the kids.

I know he extended his contract, but i'm sure he did so in good faith. Maybe the family circumstances have changed since?

Don't see why he'd extend his contract if he had no intention of staying.

It's only one more year if he stays at the Toon, but i suppose a years a long time with limited access to your kids.

It is only speculation. If there's no truth in it then the chronicle are a disgrace.

One question, why west ham?

I'd bet alot of money that there have been plenty of other southern clubs interested in Nobby, even if it was just enquiries. All of a sudden West ham gain an interest and he has to move south for family reasons?

Bullshit is all i say in the matter.