Wednesday's Games

gray

I've got my fingers crossed for another ManU draw.

City could rip Derby apart, maybe.

Birmingham to shock Sunderland, and all the players wives are throwing stuff at Keane.

Fulham to get beat by a 'new look' 4-3-3 Bolton. :)

Chelsea to win by one goal

Middlesborough to book tickets to the Championship with Sibierski scoring again!

I would prefer us to have played tonight,just so we can keep up with the teams at the top.

I know we will have a game in hand,but by the time we play that,we could be in mid-table.

But a win on Saturday could leave us lingering 4th 5th

One. Game. Man!

I blame the internet. They never used to print the league tables in the papers (maybe they did in the pink, cant remember) until at least 3 games in.

i was thinking that, even the teletext didnt put them up

Guest Geordiesned

Is that on the plastic pitch, and if so is it true that aswell as the england russia game being played there, but also this years champion's league final?

The Champions League final is being played there but Spartak have been told they have to rip up their pitch and lay a grass pitch before the final. Not sure about the England match.

It's like one of those synthetic grass pitches. All right when you get used to it but the ball doesn't always bounce as you'd expect it to.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

PSG take the lead against Lorient through Pauleta - first goal of the season following two straight 0-0 draws.