Official N-O Formation/Line-Up Prediction for Villa (h)

Tsunami
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The fans poll got the team right for the Bolton game; can we do the same for Villa? Added twist, you need to pick 10 players & 1 formation so you have 11 picks in total - 10 players & 1 formation - hope that's clear. To help I've put the formation choice first.

I think we'll go for 4 -3-3 again although this time I believe Enrique will play instead of N'Zogbia.

I can't see Sam throwing both Casapa and Enrique into the first team in the same game so I think we may see Casapa in the next game.

Also I think Owen will be on the bench

Car will get raped by Ashley young and could end up geting sent off. So Geremi or Cacapa needs to play RB, no idea just how good a RB Cacapa can be so played it safe with Geremi RB, Zoggy playing in the central three on the left and Enrique to make his debut. 

Tsunami, the only question here is why have you changed your avatar?

Back to the topic, I agree with the Janitor. Not a fan of changing a winning team and don't want the Zog dropped after a good performance given his self esteem from the Roeder-effect.

Guest Geordie Boyo

Owen  Martins

Viduka                 

Smith      Geremi

Butt

Zoggy Rozehnal    Taylor        Carr

Harper

Subs

Forster

Cacapa

Enrique

Milner

Ameobi

Drop Carr for Cacapa and drop Butt play Enrique at LB and Zoggy LW with Geremi & Smith in the middle, once we have a nice lead, bring on Owen and Butt for Viduka and Martins, bringing Smith upfront with Owen and Butt back in alongside Geremi.

Isn't this the whole point of a pre match thread?

Aye haha, you can stick the word 'Official' on it all you like but if theres already a thread on it, no point.

Merge or delete this methinks..

Mods added "Official". The idea here is to give members a chance to vote for the system & line up & see what the consensus is. It is not to compete against the pre match thread though it may compliment it or the poll could be added to it.

Isn't this the whole point of a pre match thread?

Aye haha, you can stick the word 'Official' on it all you like but if theres already a thread on it, no point.

Merge or delete this methinks..

There's always someone moaning :laugh:

This is perhaps going to be used down the line to help with/be a part of the Newcastle-Online Match Previews, think of this as sort of a "pilot" scheme in the meantime to see what sort of response it gets. I don't see the problem with it running in conjuction with the "Pre-Match thread" at the moment, until some proper guidelines are set down for it. Would NSG have been moaning had he not been the thread-starter of this week's thread in question? I think not.

As an idea, I think it's fantastic and should perhaps be the starting point of the pre-match thread in the future, rather than coming around on a Wednesday.

Also, 89 voters and 14 "proper" replies show that there is room for both at the minute, the pre-match thread is still ticking over. I do agree that in an ideal world we'd have them running together though. We'll hopefully get it sorted for Boro (a).

Milner            Viduka          Martins

Zogbia        Smith

Geremi

Enrique    Rozehnal    Taylor    Carr

Given

Please dont play Carr, he is obviously the weak link at the mo..

I still want to see Geremi in midfield though. With the current squad Id play.

------------------------------------------Harper-------------------------------------------

Solano----------------Taylor--------------------------Roz-------------------Enrique

-----------------------------------------Geremi--------------------------------------------

--------------Milner--------------------Smith---------------------N'zogbia--------------

--------------------------Martins------------------Viduka-------------------------------

Owen  Martins

Viduka                   

Smith      Geremi

Butt

Zoggy Rozehnal     Taylor        Carr

Harper

Subs

Forster

Cacapa

Enrique

Milner

Ameobi

U crazy ? Dropping Milner ( porbably our best player ) just to accomodate that twat Owen ?  :frantic: