Cacapa! How do you think he'll do?

BONTEMPI

I don't think anyone is getting on his back, Baggio does seem to have it in for Taylor though probably due to some wanting to play him over Bramble.

Can you post a link to where I appear to have it in for him? even better if you can find the link to where I've said I prefer Bramble.

I never had you down as the type to make stuff up, Gejon.

Even if you hadn't Taylor was piss poor prior to xmas. People get carried away with the lad. He has had half a decent season and there's Geordie Jizz all over the place.

Which is along the lines of what I've said, he wasn't as good as people made him out to be last season and is still prone to dropping to odd bollock.

True.

Does that mean you've got it in for him too?

I don't think anyone is getting on his back, Baggio does seem to have it in for Taylor though probably due to some wanting to play him over Bramble.

Can you post a link to where I appear to have it in for him? even better if you can find the link to where I've said I prefer Bramble.

Even if you hadn't Taylor was piss poor prior to xmas. People get carried away with the lad. He has had half a decent season and there's Geordie Jizz all over the place.

Which is along the lines of what I've said, he wasn't as good as people made him out to be last season and is still prone to dropping to odd bollock.

True.

Does that mean you've got it in for him too?

Probably. Me Dad thinks the same so I'll pass on the message to him aswell though.

While you are on the subject of spelling and grammar, it is Caçapa by the way. Not Cacapa.

Magic. I'll be sure to issue flyers in the Leazes on Saturday.

Sorry mate meant Ronaldo :lol:

Good plan. Spread the word.

Any others? Maybe some transliterated problem leading to issues with how fans pronounce Emre?

Im not sure how Turks would pronounce Emre. Phonetics isn't my strong point. M as in the letter M. Ray as in Stingray. Anyone know any different?

I know his surname has some funny characters in it. Belözoğlu. Cool

Any others? Maybe some transliterated problem leading to issues with how fans pronounce Emre?

Im not sure how Turks would pronounce Emre. Phonetics isn't my strong point. M as in the letter M. Ray as in Stingray. Anyone know any different?

Does your lass have a vibrator?

We have a collection of exotic toys

You use them? Yourself? Friends?

You use them? Yourself? Friends?

Why would I use my wife's exotic toys on my friends? What has this got to do with Caçapa?

Sorry mate meant Ronaldo :lol:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

nothing I love more than innocents getting the flak for my biased criticisms

I enjoyed Cacapa's debut. I like the way he no-nonsensely powered that speculative ball out for a throw in with his head. The ball must have gone 35 yards without touching the ground. Hope he can do that regularly, because one past problem at Newcastle has been the inability to clear the ball completely out of danger.

Guest BillyRay Valentine

read somewhere that cacapa used to play in midfield and was apparently pretty tasty  - anyone shed any light on this?

read somewhere that cacapa used to play in midfield and was apparently pretty tasty  - anyone shed any light on this?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/134/328080058_9d4a23081a.jpg?v=0

I'd only worry about his apparent slowness. He should be a step-up from Craig Moore, though.

I dunno who he was chasing at the weekend when Boro were on the break but when he was tracking back he looked pretty bloody quick.