The League of Hate

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When you scan the results, leaving aside their affect on our own league placing, who do you most want to lose?

Which clubs cause you to curse? What teams are the top tossers? Whose supporters suck the most?

Five choices each, so we don't just all vote for the mackems. Let's see who else is up there in the legendary League Table of Hate!

>:(

Chelsea, Man Utd, Boro, West Ham and more than anyone else, Tottenham.

Not got a lot of time for Blackburn (dirty) and Sunderland (not a geographical thing for me as I'm not from the Toon myself, I just find them to be a irritating club with deluded fans on the whole) either.

Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Tottenham and West ham.

I wanted Boro and S*nderland in the list as well, but I assumed so many of you already had picked them, so I could prioritize the underdogs.

Guest Darth Toon

Liverpool, Sunderland, Spurs, West Ham.

Exactly the same here!

Surprisingly so far more people hate Spurs than the mackems - a sympathy thing maybe??

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

I put Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham and the mackems. But I could easily have added five more.

Same but with Man U instead of Chelsea.

Same here.

And again!

I put Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham and the mackems. But I could easily have added five more.

^ What he said

west ham, mackems, liverpool, spurs .. and a surprise1: man city- hate their new chairman his face just makes my blood boil and I hate sven. Above all though west ham- revolting fans, slimey team, dirty cheats (tapping  up, and illegaal transfers) and how can eggert not piss u right off?

I done mine without Mackems

Boro

Spurs

Chelsea

West Ham

Man City

I thought of doing the poll without the mackems, on the assumption that they'd obviously come top and I was more interested to see how the other clubs scored. But I'm glad I didn't, as it's fascinating how closely Spurs are pacing them. I'd no idea my long-nurtured negativity towards London's wankiest club was so widely shared.