Smoggies VS Newcastle

Decky

Is there a thread on this? anyway, a must win game tbh, we raped them at the Riverside last season and failed to capitalise, now we have Owen back. So my prediction is 2-0 or 3-1 to the Toon.

Well on face value we should win here. Boro look fucked this season if im gonna be frank, their 2 top scorers have gone (going), their 2 top center halfs are injured, and they dont seem to have bought anybody worth talking about this summer. Unless Southgate turns out to be some sort of Brian Clough, i can see them really struggling this season.

Id expect us to win on sunday but with Newcastle you can never tell. Im gonna go for win and another clean sheet for Sams new look defence!

I saw a bid has been accepted for Yakubu today, (BBC). I think they're going to be in real trouble this season relying on Aliadiere and Mido.

Comfortable win for us, 2 or 3 nil.

They're favourites to sign Alves from Heerenveen.

We better fucking win, that's all I can say.

Hope we drop Viduka, was very poor against Villa and wasn't that great against Bolton either.

The lad had about 2 weeks off all summer due to playing in that asia cup bollocks. Could be doing with a rest imo

i'd have no problems with dropping Viduka, he's not fit and should work on his fitness for a fortnight. no suprise he's shagged out after playing in south east asia during the summer. smith has shown he can do a job up front, and even ameobi did more in 10 mins than viduka did in 80 at the weekend.

Hope we drop Viduka, was very poor against Villa and wasn't that great against Bolton either.

Christ on a bike.

Think Amoebi deserves a chance as opposed to Viduka. We actually looked like we might have a chance of scoring when Shola came on.

Christ on a bike.

Think Amoebi deserves a chance as opposed to Viduka. We actually looked like we might have a chance of scoring when Shola came on.

Er... Viduka set up our only real chance. We didn't look like scoring at all in the second half mate.

Why not just play Smith off Owen and Martins?

because the left striker and right striker are pushed wide,if we played your choice this would leave a large gap down the wing with carr and zog having to help with cutting in + crossing + defending.

Guest loves the toon

must play viduka

how many times does players go back to there old clubs and score

we'll beat them 3-1 viduka(2) goals

town full o peedos

Boro have Woody, Huth, Pogatetz and Young injured, if play defensive football I won't be fucking happy.

Exactly. Let's hope they try to attack us and we can use Martins, Owen, Milner and the Duke to exploit their shit defence.

Guest LucasUnger

should really hammer them! shite team some of their "best" players injured. i would go for a 2-0 3-0 4-1 or even higher if we start like we did in bolton.

We just have to pray to god Downing doesn't skin Carr all day long. Even then i'd fancy Taylor, Roz and Cacacacacacapa in the air against Mido and Aliadiere.

Tuncay could well give Zog a torrid time too, if he's played LB.