Smoggies VS Newcastle

Decky

Why not just play Smith off Owen and Martins?

Like the sound of that,but dont think Owens anywhere fully fit yet!I would play Ameobi ahead of Viduka not because I think hes better but Vidukas looked fucked in the first 2 games,be a great sub to bring on though!

We just have to pray to god Downing doesn't skin Carr all day long. Even then i'd fancy Taylor, Roz and Cacacacacacapa in the air against Mido and Aliadiere.

Tuncay could well give Zog a torrid time too, if he's played LB.

Just a thought.. but when the hell are we gonna see enrique?.. i know he wants to ease him in, but he's not gonna get eased in while on the bench.. he's not a baby, i'd assume he could cope and if not sub him off, easy enough.

We just have to pray to god Downing doesn't skin Carr all day long. Even then i'd fancy Taylor, Roz and Cacacacacacapa in the air against Mido and Aliadiere.

Tuncay could well give Zog a torrid time too, if he's played LB.

Just a thought.. but when the hell are we gonna see enrique?.. i know he wants to ease him in, but he's not gonna get eased in while on the bench.. he's not a baby, i'd assume he could cope and if not sub him off, easy enough.

Sam said he'll play against Barnsley.

Why not just play Smith off Owen and Martins?

Like the sound of that,but dont think Owens anywhere fully fit yet!I would play Ameobi ahead of Viduka not because I think hes better but Vidukas looked fucked in the first 2 games,be a great sub to bring on though!

Why woudl he be great as a sub? Does he play differently (i.e. acceptable) when he comes on?

We where a bit lucky offence wise versus Bolton, but good in defense. I reckon we gonna win this, anyone has a link with the injuries for boro, seemed extensive in the thread thinking of betting this game.

i'd have no problems with dropping Viduka, he's not fit and should work on his fitness for a fortnight. no suprise he's shagged out after playing in south east asia during the summer. smith has shown he can do a job up front, and even ameobi did more in 10 mins than viduka did in 80 at the weekend.

Hope we drop Viduka, was very poor against Villa and wasn't that great against Bolton either.

Christ on a bike.

Think Amoebi deserves a chance as opposed to Viduka. We actually looked like we might have a chance of scoring when Shola came on.

agree 100% with johnny and Stozo. sam's already said Viduka needs rest so i' thinking he may not feature/be on the bench. I'd start with the team in my sig and bring Owen etc on as and when needed.

i'd have no problems with dropping Viduka, he's not fit and should work on his fitness for a fortnight. no suprise he's shagged out after playing in south east asia during the summer. smith has shown he can do a job up front, and even ameobi did more in 10 mins than viduka did in 80 at the weekend.

Hope we drop Viduka, was very poor against Villa and wasn't that great against Bolton either.

Christ on a bike.

Think Amoebi deserves a chance as opposed to Viduka. We actually looked like we might have a chance of scoring when Shola came on.

agree 100% with johnny and Stozo. sam's already said Viduka needs rest so i' thinking he may not feature/be on the bench. I'd start with the team in my sig and bring Owen etc on as and when needed.

Jebus. I'd agree if it wasn't for the fact that Ameobi is fucking shite.

Christ on a bike.

Jebus. I'd agree if it wasn't for the fact that Ameobi is f****** s****.

Christ on a bike.

ha ha lauged when i saw you were the last poster and knew it'd be about shola up top.

Who would you play up top then monkey?

Christ on a bike.

Christ on a bike.

ha ha lauged when i saw you were the last poster and knew it'd be about shola up top.

Who would you play up top then monkey?

if everyone is fit? Martins and Owen. Viduka isn't really good enough, neither is Smith, and Ameobi is fucking awful.

The idea of Viduka needing a rest is a joke, as much of a joke as the fellas on here who were saying he's a great signing, he'd score loads of goals, etc. He's a fat, lazy twat, and we've known that for years.

Guest LucasUnger

harper

taylor cacapa rozhenal

geremi                                                  n'zogbia

butt

smith                               

martins          owen

viduka

if everyone is fit? Martins and Owen. Viduka isn't really good enough, neither is Smith, and Ameobi is f****** awful.

The idea of Viduka needing a rest is a joke, as much of a joke as the fellas on here who were saying he's a great signing, he'd score loads of goals, etc. He's a fat, lazy t***, and we've known that for years.

Viduka has certainly been very poor/shit so far for us. Glad you didn't want to start with him.

Martins and Owen would be my second choice for Boro and if Shola wasn't getting anywhere i'd certainly be reverting to that combo. No height or physical presence mind, but i suppose we then have to play it on the deck which isn't nessesarily a bad thing, although not the Alladyce way. I know i have no chance of convincing you that its time to give shola a chance so i'm not going to.

Do you think 442 or 433/451 ? who would you play on the right wing?

if everyone is fit? Martins and Owen. Viduka isn't really good enough, neither is Smith, and Ameobi is f****** awful.

The idea of Viduka needing a rest is a joke, as much of a joke as the fellas on here who were saying he's a great signing, he'd score loads of goals, etc. He's a fat, lazy t***, and we've known that for years.

Viduka has certainly been very poor/shit so far for us. Glad you didn't want to start with him.

Martins and Owen would be my second choice for Boro and if Shola wasn't getting anywhere i'd certainly be reverting to that combo. No height or physical presence mind, but i suppose we then have to play it on the deck which isn't nessesarily a bad thing, although not the Alladyce way. I know i have no chance of convincing you that its time to give shola a chance so i'm not going to.

I think he'll go 433 again. And no doubt he'll play Geremi again, unfortunately.

If it were a 442, i'd play Milner on the rightm every time.

You're right, you won't convince me about Shola - he's not good in the air, and poor on the deck as well. If he has to play, i'll get behind him, but i'll not be surprised when he's shit.

I think he'll go 433 again. And no doubt he'll play Geremi again, unfortunately.

Just wanted to quote this bit.. unfortunately? Who would you play instead? He had a weak game against Villa but with Emre not looking likely to be fit he's probably the best passer available from our CMs.

Viduka has certainly been very poor/s*** so far for us. Glad you didn't want to start with him.

If it were a 442, i'd play Milner on the rightm every time.

You're right, you won't convince me about Shola - he's not good in the air, and poor on the deck as well. If he has to play, i'll get behind him, but i'll not be surprised when he's s***.

Zoggy on the left and Enrique LB ?

Guest LucasUnger

harper

taylor      cacapa  rozhenal  zoggy

butt

geremi            smith              milner

martins owen

would be another one. we look quite thin in midfield atm

Just wanted to quote this bit.. unfortunately? Who would you play instead? He had a weak game against Villa but with Emre not looking likely to be fit he's probably the best passer available from our CMs.

Again, we are judging a player on how we THINK he used to play elsewhere. His passing was awful on Saturday, absolutely chronic.

Harper

Taylor

Cacapa

Roz

Carr

Milner

Geremi

Smith

Zog

Martins

Dukes

Owen

Butt

Ameobi

Wildcard - being either Emre or one of LuaLua/Triosi

Forster

That's probably what I'd pick, but I reckon we'll have pretty much, if not exactly, the same team we had out for the last two. I think Barnsley will be Cacapa's first start.

Viduka is still a class player, just because we had a hard time breaking down Villa's defence last week doesn't mean we have to start writing everyone off. I think we'll score a couple of goals against boro and win come Sunday, hopefully that will quieten down the panic merchants for another week.