Today's Games

Minhosa

a bad day for my fantasy team, hope martins and tevez fare in the goals  tomorrow.

Ihad goals from Anelka and Cesc plus assist from Anelka

Also clean sheets from Carrargher and Toure

Bentley

Lescott

Howard

Milner

Bent

all still to play

Will some techie type please invent an "ignore" function for posts concerning people's fantasy teams?

:lol:

I feel a fit of rage whenever my friends mention their fantasy team. Have to put my hands in my pockets or I think I'll hit them in the face.

Will some techie type please invent an "ignore" function for posts concerning people's fantasy teams?

I feel a fit of rage whenever my friends mention their fantasy team. Have to put my hands in my pockets or I think I'll hit them in the face.

Why??

You need some therapy

You need some therapy

or a hug

You need some therapy

I won't literally hit them in the face. That would be insane. But it's annoying as hell when you don't play fantasy football to have every conversation with certain people head that way.

Just makes it more interesting for matches you wouldn't normally give that much of a toss about.

I can understand that. See, old friend of mine plays NFL fantasy football quite a bit. We're both Buffalo fans. One Sunday we're watching the game together and a player on the other team breaks out and scores. I'm devastated, and he's acting as if we'd just scored. I ask him what the deal is, and he goes on about how that player is in his team and how he may have just won for the week or something.

Fantasy Football can be cool, but this guy is starting guys playing against his own team. Gotta be a line somewhere, right?