Habib Beye signs three year deal

JH

I really appreciated his comments actually, dissapointed with only a draw, knows we have to do better defensively, wants to go out and find a right back by the sound of it.  I'm hearing the right stuff from him atm.

Also, with Sam admitting he'll need to be busy this week and Ashley sitting near him watching too, you'd expect them to have the odd word together on where he needs to strengthen.

Seeing as Mike saw how the game unfolded for himself, he may be ready to splash a bit more cash  :coolsmiley:

Glen Johnson would be decent tbh, gives us pace, and a decent cross, something we lack down the right, shame he's a shite defender. Better than Carr though, who has no qualities in his game at all.

Guest Toon83

By the looks of todays game i think the players just need time to adjust to the constant changing of formations and tactics, which is probably foreign to them as Roeder didnt know any tactics.

I agree with most of you though, we do need a right back and a centre half, and possibly a creative player in the centre of the park

Good stuff. Injuries were a blessing in disguise.

Actually, they weren't even in disguise.

Still think they could have shown a little more sympathy when Ramage went down....

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff82/SickleeSausageRoll/ashleypogo.gif