NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

Nothing stopping the club faxing off the relevant documents at 23:59, and going home for some sleep without bothering with any announcements.

By the way, if I'd suggested that 12 months ago, an angry mob would have killed me by now.

On their way.

Nothing stopping the club faxing off the relevant documents at 23:59, and going home for some sleep without bothering with any announcements.

By the way, if I'd suggested that 12 months ago, an angry mob would have killed me by now.

On their way.

We're having problems faxing details of the attack to the mob.

On their way.

Silly leaving evidence in writing. :kasper:

On their way.

Thats because my cousin's girlfriend operates the fax machine.

One of my ITKs have told me that the reason its taking ages is because Faye and Beye are at each other's throats over a shirt number.

Looking at Wiki for: Senagal Faye wears 12, Beye 21. At club level Faye wears 25 & Beye wears 23.

One of my ITKs have told me that the reason its taking ages is because Faye and Beye are at each other's throats over a shirt number.

Looking at Wiki for: Senagal Faye wears 12, Beye 21. At club level Faye wears 25 & Beye wears 23.

Someone bought that. :lol:

:lol:

Guest optimistic nit

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ian Horrocks still hasn't added all of his training photos onto Getty.

I noticed that as well. Whenever have our training phtos been covered on Getty and there has only been 3. Could be 2+2 but fingers crossed!

Guest DavB93

Ian Horrocks still hasn't added all of his training photos onto Getty.

I noticed that as well. Whenever have our training phtos been covered on Getty and there has only been 3. Could be 2+2 but fingers crossed!

Probably been thick but not sure what you are getting at?

As I see it, we clearly have Faye and Beye in the bag.

The question is, why haven't we heard anything?

Either we haven't finished the paperwork, the management can't be arsed to announce it till tommorrow, or we are waiting to finish all our dealings.

Whatever the outcome, its all good, so I'm totally chilled.

Either we haven't finished the paperwork, the management can't be arsed to announce it till tommorrow, or we are waiting to finish all our dealings.

Work permit for Faye!!! OMGz1!! ;)

Guest sicko2ndbest

: :toke: