The Carling Cup Thread

NSG

glad dyers karma finally caught up with the little ****.

OR maybe hes just faking it for the good of his drug addict sister?  Gets to spend more time with her in ipswich  rehab centre playing  dominoes .

Put a big smile on my face tbh.  poor old eggert!

Im not laughing at dyers injury, you'd have to be one sick f*** to laugh at that.

Just seen it on SSN and his leg fully bent.

No, im laughing at the fact we just sold him for 7mil.  O0

glad dyers karma finally caught up with the little ****.

OR maybe hes just faking it for the good of his drug addict sister?  Gets to spend more time with her in ipswich  rehab centre playing  dominoes .

Put a big smile on my face tbh.  poor old eggert!

for all we know, you might have a drug addict sister. Not that it's relevant, but since you brought it up..

Im not laughing at Dyer ,just gloating at them scummy cockney cunts who deserve all the bad luck 13 black cats walking under a ladder on cracked paving stones could get.I was a Dyer fan while he was here but disappointeed after the loyalty we had shown him through his injuries that he felt he had to leave for a smaller club.

I dont like Dyer tbh. I dont feel that bad about this either, it's just an serious injury. But still some people laughing about this seem to be very happy about this.

GROW UP FFS!! Did your parents beat you up or something? As you seem to enjoy seeing others in pain even if you may not like the person.

Having just seen Dyer's injury on SSN, I've come to the conclusion that it really isn't something to laugh at.

Looked absolutely horrible.

That's awful...

...I haven't got Sky Sports News.  :undecided:

Guest Rothoman

considering barnsley will probably kick three shades out of little michael we should probably stay away from the schadenfreude until after tonight's game, though i for one am glad dyer won't be available to score what would have been the inevitable goal on his return to st james' next month - at least we'll only have to worry about bellamy, parker and bowyer! the joke here has to be on west ham signing the premiership's most-injury prone player and counting the cost after only 2 and a bit games. dyer will no doubt be back before the end of the season just in time to pick up another injury, luckily no longer at our expense

There was a York player in the 80s/early 90s had a heart attack and died on the pitch from that very condition.

Was a lad called David Longhirst.

I've got no sympathy for Dyer. I don't find it funny (breaking his leg), but perhaps it's a bit of kharma for being the d1ckhead that he is. Remember this is the lad that was instrumental in the downfall of Sir Bobby Robson. Not only did he disrespect the captain's armband (throwing it to the ground as if it were a dirty rag), but he also refused to play right wing when SBR asked him.

I take no pleasure in Dyer's injury but you could see it coming....it's the story of his career.  Can't help but feel we did the right thing in selling him.  He'll be 29 by the time he's back and his best years might be behind him, and they didn't add up to much.

Serious thought, with all Dyer's previous injury trouble and alleged medical issues I wonder if West Ham were actually able to get insurance for him?

Could be a very costly exercise for them.

Really the number of irrational cunts per hundred members of the UK population is exponentially increasing. I'm thinking of migrating to New Zealand ASAP.

Perfect place for you.

The sheep have been looking for a new blood line.