Best of the summer signings

McCormick
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Its hard to judge with not seeing a lot of them play yet to be honest.  Fuck,  its quite a hard one too.  Cacapa could be fantastic,  as could Enrique and we BADLY needed a LB.  Viduka was free,  but does price come into it?  Then theres Barton... Geremi as captain,  ahhh  Bloody hell :frantic:    *votes Cacapa*

Weird that i struggled to make a descion. Eventually i went for Barton because i think eventually he will become a club hero and captain. Closely followed by Cacapa and Rozehnal.

Its hard to judge with not seeing a lot of them play yet to be honest.  Fuck,  its quite a hard one too.  Cacapa could be fantastic,  as could Enrique and we BADLY needed a LB.  Viduka was free,  but does price come into it?   Then theres Barton... Geremi as captain,  ahhh  Bloody hell :frantic:     *votes Cacapa*

take what you want into consideration- its all preferance; some might say price in relation to performances is more important, some might say that price is unimportant. :) choose

Too hard to choose. I think Beye (if he signs), Cacapa, Rozenhal, Enrique, Geremi, Barton and Viduka could all be key players for us over the next few years. Its great to see how much quality we look to have brought in. Absolutely no panic buy stop gaps.

From what i've read and heard, its Enrique,  but i consider him as the best signing mainly because he's the only thing stopping us from playing Babayaro in the first team.

By the same token Beye is automatically the best signing cos he'll keep Carr out of the team :lol:. Poor Carr  :giggle:

I'm undecided on either Smith or This is a wasted season, and I'm a miserable bastard. :undecided:

I bet you arent even joking either are you? :lol:

I have said Cacapa because I felt like a massive kneejerk. Enrique will be a massive signing if he does well, left back has been a weak link for so long. Would say the same for right back but Solano but in some very solid performances last year.

Guest firetotheworks

My vote goes for Rozenhal so far. Cacapa's played one game against poor opposition. Its too early to tell, but certainly the signs look good.