Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

Thought they'd already named Zaccheroni?

Only till the end of the season.

Benitez to Juve could be a good result all round. Liverpool get rid of him without having to pay him off, maybe giving him a small loyalty bonus. Benny walks into a top club even though he has made a pigs ear of the last couple of years at Anfield. Juventus get themselves a manager who is proven (at what I'm not sure) at the top level and whose defensive tactics will probably suit Italian football.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Almost 2 1/2 years since this thread was made and he's still there. Unbelievable.

As someone who hasn't followed the thread... How has Parky managed to rack up a 3 goal lead with Benitez remaining in his job? Upsettingly reminiscent of Istanbul.

Almost 2 1/2 years since this thread was made and he's still there. Unbelievable.

As someone who hasn't followed the thread... How has Parky managed to rack up a 3 goal lead with Benitez remaining in his job? Upsettingly reminiscent of Istanbul.

Because Parky edits the thread title? I think we all know Benitez won this one :lol:

Because Parky edits the thread title? I think we all know Benitez won this one :lol:

It's only half time ffs!!  :cheesy:

They only reason they haven't knocked him is cause it's too expensive to get rid.  :angry:

Half time? So when you said he will be sacked you meant in the next 5 years?

Haven't they given him a new contract since you started this thread?

I admire your fight Parkster :thup: :lol:

Sammy Lee's stint at Bolton was one of the scariest managerial tenures I have ever witnessed. I'm pretty sure he could relegate Manchester United.

Joe Kinnear?

No. He actually picked up points from time to time. Honestly, never seen a side so devoid of a single clue of what to do in a pitch like Sammy Lee's Bolton.

Makes me itch on the tought of Rafa getting fired and him becoming caretaker.

Sammy Lee's stint at Bolton was one of the scariest managerial tenures I have ever witnessed. I'm pretty sure he could relegate Manchester United.

Joe Kinnear?

No. He actually picked up points from time to time. Honestly, never seen a side so devoid of a single clue of what to do in a pitch like Sammy Lee's Bolton.

Makes me itch on the tought of Rafa getting fired and him becoming caretaker.

he has a point, kinnear did manage a lot of draws

Its a bit annoying listen to Talksport wank over the Liverpool fans being oh-so loyal to their manager this season.

This, despite the fact he was won them the Champions League, the FA Cup and got them as close to the Premier Legue title as they have in years.

Put the fuckers in the bottom 3 for 6 months and see how long their fucking loyalty lasts.