Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

Bump.  Couldn't complain if he got sacked now.

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

The simple fact is that the squad isn't good enough though. I know that's down to him, but it means there's nothing to say the new guy would do much better. If they have to pay him off and don't get CL either, that's a lot of brass lost.

They might just see it out and try force him out in the summer.

It's unbelievable that they have only one good centre forward.

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

The simple fact is that the squad isn't good enough though. I know that's down to him, but it means there's nothing to say the new guy would do much better. If they have to pay him off and don't get CL either, that's a lot of brass lost.

If the squad isn't good enough you have to wonder why considering the amount of money Rafa has spent. How much did he pay for Robbie Keane?

Guest neesy111

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

If the squad isn't good enough you have to wonder why considering the amount of money Rafa has spent. How much did he pay for Robbie Keane?

tbf, over the last 12 months they've sold like 70m worth of players

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

To be fair there, Robbie Keane was bought behind Rafa's back. Which is why Keane failed there, because Rafa didn't want to use him.

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

And then pissed it away on a £17m right back who can't defend & a midfielder who doesn't even play.

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

It's unbelievable that they have only one good centre forward.

Was a total joke getting rid of Keane so quickly the way they did.  He's a brilliant Premier league striker which he has proven over the years, but Benitez just didn't want to give him a chance.

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

Wasn't Rick Parry the scapegoat for Keane?  They're fast running out of non-footballing staff to blame, maybe the tea lady will get the blame for tonight.

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

They spent £18m on Glen Johnson.

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

Even the old trick of selling Torres behind his back won't work since he's come out and said its a possibility (or something similar) so Liverpool really are stuck with him. He doesn't look like he'll walk in this situation; for me he's the type to walk when things are going great and he feels vindicated for whatever reason, but doing so poorly he'll want to stay for his payoff as he's a huffy fecker.

PS: How red are his cheeks? WTF has he been up to?

Bump. Couldn't complain if he got sacked now.

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

Even the old trick of selling Torres behind his back won't work since he's come out and said its a possibility (or something similar) so Liverpool really are stuck with him. He doesn't look like he'll walk in this situation; for me he's the type to walk when things are going great and he feels vindicated for whatever reason, but doing so poorly he'll want to stay for his payoff as he's a huffy fecker.

PS: How red are his cheeks? WTF has he been up to?

Lot of tables tonight, and everyone had five courses.

Long way behind City and the other 3 in the League. Out of the CL. Out of the FA Cup. Out of the League Cup. Can't string more than a couple of results together. More injuries to Torres and Twatface tonight. Director's resigning. Losing money hand over fist. Home crowd booing the shit out of them.

Writing's on the wall imo.

Get the fuck in. :)

Praise the Lord!!

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

Still think he's too defensive against medium sides.

Can they afford it?

Can they afford not too?

To be fair there, Robbie Keane was bought behind Rafa's back. Which is why Keane failed there, because Rafa didn't want to use him.

Think Keane in the hole would have done wonders for them...SG has to do too much as it is.

Guest Stephen927

Keane was bought behind his back, but Keane is still a cracking player. Benetiz should have changed his system instead of relying on the combination of Gerrard playing behind Torres, especially given Torres' injury record.

Benetiz is just waiting for the go ahead to go back to Spain with his pay-off and manage Real Madrid.

Keane was bought behind his back, but Keane is still a cracking player. Benetiz should have changed his system instead of relying on the combination of Gerrard playing behind Torres, especially given Torres' injury record.

Benetiz is just waiting for the go ahead to go back to Spain with his pay-off and manage Real Madrid.

Don't think he's right for RM. More Ossasuna.