Derby 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 17/09/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

Smith now rivals Jenas as the worst captain in the clubs history.

what makes me laugh, is that we have the captains of two of france's top 4 teams on the pitch and we give it to this joker. WHY?

fucking fuck

Haper - fucking hurry up

N'zogbia - fucking stop shooting

Butt - fucking slow

Smith - fucking shite

Milner - fucking average

Ameobi - fucking touch?

Shite midfield picked by Sam we were that slow when we needed to hurry up we couldnt even pass the ball.

That was a fucking shit peformence, memorys of the Roeder and Souness era's, every single player was fucking clueless bar Milner and Taylor, Allardyce needs to realise that this is football not boxing, for fucks sake all our team has the creativiy of a retarded donkey, Digane Faye is playing in the middle, what the fuck is he supposed to do their, the guy only knows how the jump and tackle, Nickey Butt should never ever start a game for us again, he's been by far our worst player and offers nothing to our team other then random butt jokes, WE NEED CREATIVITY, we can't just "fight" our way to a win, Football isn't 90% heart, thats fucking Rugby.., Ameobi..how he is still playing first team football is beyond me, i wouldn't pick him ahead of my grandma...

Don't wanna bash Allardyce at his first defeat, but honestly, , we have an owner who have billions, i don't care how fucking great he "can be" if given time, if he dosn't realise that in order to score a goal you need to PASS THE FUCKING BALL rather then hoof it randomly in the air and hope maybe in might pop up in a goal scoring postion, that means he's no better than any other manager we had before..this is fucking Derby were talking about, if we can't beat them then its pretty much useless, Allardyce needs to sort it out asap

Now with that off my mind,  i think i had my daily recommended Kneejerk supply..watch us win all of our next games and win the league..

word

Ok we lost, it happens. Have to put it behind us and get on with the next game, which we have to win to get back on track.

Once Barton is back we will look so much better imo, he will drive us forward.

Also we do have a new team, new system etc. and will take a while to get use too.

AND Derby only won with a flucky goal, Miller is a complete cunt and got lucky as fuck.

Some folk need to have a serious word with themselves!  :lol:

I understand the frustration but this isn't the last game we'll lose this season people. We aren't Brazil. We need to strengthen in key areas. We'll lose more games.

Now shut the f*** up and get behind your team. Support them and come back down to Earth. FFS!

My frustrations don't come from losing, they come from looking utterly hopeless against possibly the worst team in the league, and its not the first time this season Sam's had the game plan completly wrong.

Not only is Smith useless, it's becoming clear that the blokes a liability and he'll be sent off soon.

How many yellow cards has he got so far this season?

Millions. He's shit. The only time you notice him is when he's fouling players.

Guest Novocastrian

I can't wait until our next win and everyone on here bumfucks every single one of ours players :lol:

It will only be papering over the cracks.  blueyes.gif

Not only is Smith useless, it's becoming clear that the blokes a liability and he'll be sent off soon.

How many yellow cards has he got so far this season?

Four in six games. Three in the league though, before you get any ideas. :lol:

Martins would have won as many balls in the air as Shola, if not more. Kind of negates the "big man, little man" argument tbh. Martins is also ten times better when the ball's on the ground.

That is as bad as anything I saw under Souness.

Ameobi.....Not good enough at this level, just a long streak of piss with a yellow line down his back. Wouldn't frighten a canary with a can of gas.

Taylor.............(as a RB) not good enough at this level

Smith............(as a midfielder)  not good enough, no creativity.

Milner...........not good enough at this level

Zoggy........ playing at LB just doesn't give you the full benefit of his skills

Owen.....good to see that he is fit as a lop for England but too shagged to play 90 minutes for us

Geremi and Butt......both good defensive midfielders but against teams like Derby and home games it should be one or the other. We did not have one ounce of creativity out there tonight.

I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED AND PISSED OFF BY THE RESULT AND THE PERFORMANCE

I can barely type i'm that upset at this performance. We were boring and predictable throughout.

Harper-6 Did ok, no chance with goal.

Taylor-5.5 Raped down the left and provided no attacking support.

Rozehnal-6 Should have scored, struggled to deal with Howards aerial threat.

Cacapa-6.5 Did do anything wrong, looked good on the ball.

N'Zogbia-5.5 Out of position he failed to give us enough attacking threat, certainly not to blame.

Smith- 5 Gave us no protection or creativity.

Butt-5 Worst performer on the pitch. He could barely stay on his feet let alone retain the ball.

Geremi-6.5 Poor set-pieces but kept the ball better than the rest.

Milner-6.5 Looked the only player anywhere near likely to hurting derby.

Owen-4 Invisible without creativity.

Ameobi-5 Terrible footballer.

Subs:

Faye-7 looked solid but gave us nothing in the part of the pitch where we need something.

Martins-7 Our only threat should have started.

Beye- Looked ok.