Team for West Ham.....

beardsleymagic

.....................Harper

Taylor...Cacapa...Rozenhal...N'Zogbia

..Smith...Geremi...Butt...Milner

..............Owen.......Viduka

Taylor and Smith down the right again? Seriously?

If Enrique can't make the team (meaning N'Zogbia has to stay at left-back), i'd rather have Milner down the right and Emre on the left - rather than have Smith anywhere near the midfield.

If Enrique is not fit then I would go three at the back with Zoggy and Milner as wing backs, we need pushed on a bit more..

Given

Geremi Taylor Terry Del Horno

Wright-Phillips Essien Emre Duff

Drogba Owen

Manager: Jose Mourinho

do you not remember how s*** Del Horno was??

It was between him and Babayaro.

What abt enrique???Zog would be better lb than Del Horno as well!

Given

Beye  Caçapa  Rozehnal  Enrique

Milner  Geremi  Faye  N'Zogbia

Martins  Owen

Subs: Harper, Taylor, Emre, Smith, Viduka

But if Enrique can't make it, keep N'Zogbia at left-back and get Emre in at left-wing.

The crucial things for me are that Smith and Butt have to be dropped, and i don't really see why we can't throw Beye in; Allardyce has raved about his ability since the word go and Taylor was pretty uninspiring down that right hand side against Derby.

I can't face another wing combination of Taylor and Smith. We lack creativity as it is with a centre-mid combination of Geremi/Faye/Butt/whoever, keeping Tayls and Smith in the side nullifies our threat even further. If he sticks with them i'll be very concerned.

Really, really, really need to win this game.

We'll bounce back. Newcastle 2-0 West Ham

Taylor and Smith down the right again, and Butt? Seriously?

If Enrique can't make the team (meaning N'Zogbia has to stay at left-back), i'd rather have Milner down the right and Emre on the left - rather than have Smith anywhere near the midfield.

i'd rather have smith on than butt

If we're talking about upfront, then yeah.

If we're talking about in midfield - well, would you rather have your right leg cut off or your left?

If we're talking about upfront, then yeah.

If we're talking about in midfield - well, would you rather have your right leg cut off or your left?

umm.. left?..

Given

Geremi Taylor Terry Del Horno

Wright-Phillips Essien Emre Duff

Drogba Owen

Manager: Jose Mourinho

do you not remember how s*** Del Horno was??

It was between him and Babayaro.

What abt enrique???Zog would be better lb than Del Horno as well!

I'm leaving out Zoggy and Enrique because this is a stupid pisstake.

Agree with Yorkie thats the worst team on here, against Derby there was no creativity from the RW or CM, did you not see Smith's ineffectiveness on the RW and how little creativity Butt and Geremi provided? + Rozenhal let Howard have 6 good headers on goal, Ashton will murder him in the air, so Taylor should start imo. Hopefully Enrique will be in and we can push Zoggy up on the wing. Emre IF fit would be a bonus too.

Agree with Yorkie thats the worst team on here, against Derby there was no creativity from the RW or CM, did you not see Smith's ineffectiveness on the RW and how little creativity Butt and Geremi provided? + Rozenhal let Howard have 6 good headers on goal, Ashton will murder him in the air, so Taylor should start imo. Hopefully Enrique will be in and we can push Zoggy up on the wing. Emre IF fit would be a bonus too.

probably the team Allardyce will go with tho!

I honestly think Enrique being fit is probably more use for us on sunday,  then the likes of Owen/Viduka.  If we can get him in at left-back,  then Zoggy going into left midfield,  and having Milner on the right instead of Smith would be fantastic. 

Fully agree.

Midfield was our biggest failure on Monday night, balance mostly was the issue along with alot of other things but with Jose Enrique slotting into Left Back and N'Zogbia playing his favored Left Wing role with Milner on the Right it should certainly help the balance that was lacking against Derby.

Hope to see...

Given

Beye Taylor Rozenhal Enrique

Milner Geremi Emre N'Zogbia

Martins Viduka

Subs- Harper, Cacapa, Faye, Smith, Owen

Normally I am confident but West Ham have some good good players Bellamy, Ljungberg and most of all Scott Parker the dreadful performance on Monday night against a woeful Derby side still haunts me so all I am hoping for is a positive performance.   :thup:

I honestly think Enrique being fit is probably more use for us on sunday,  then the likes of Owen/Viduka.  If we can get him in at left-back,  then Zoggy going into left midfield,  and having Milner on the right instead of Smith would be fantastic. 

Fully agree.

Midfield was our biggest failure on Monday night, balance mostly was the issue along with alot of other things but with Jose Enrique slotting into Left Back and N'Zogbia playing his favored Left Wing role with Milner on the Right it should certainly help the balance that was lacking against Derby.

Hope to see...

Given

Martins Viduka

Normally I am confident but West Ham have some good good players Bellamy, Ljungberg and most of all Scott Parker the dreadful performance on Monday night against a woeful Derby side still haunts me so all I am hoping for is a positive performance.   :thup:

Totally agree on the Enrique and Zoggy front.

Bellamy's out with groin strain, but Parker expected to make West ham debut. They'll probably go with ashton and Carlton cole up top so i hope taylor comes in at CB otherwise Roze is in for another tough time and Ashton in particular may have a field day.

i hope taylor comes in at CB otherwise Roze is in for another tough time and Ashton in particular may have a field day.

Agree I thought Roze and Cacapa as a partnership struggled with the Derby number 9 Howard ariel ability...

People may critizise Steven Taylor but in the air he is certainly dominant.

I also think its important for the progression of Steven Taylor he starts consistently at Centre Back alongside the experience of either Rozenhal or Cacapa.

Fully agree.

Hope to see...

Given

Martins Viduka

Normally I am confident but West Ham have some good good players Bellamy, Ljungberg and most of all Scott Parker the dreadful performance on Monday night against a woeful Derby side still haunts me so all I am hoping for is a positive performance.  :thup:

Totally agree on the Enrique and Zoggy front.

Bellamy's out with groin strain, but Parker expected to make West ham debut. They'll probably go with ashton and Carlton cole up top so i hope taylor comes in at CB otherwise Roze is in for another tough time and Ashton in particular may have a field day.

Is it confirmed that Bellamy is out?Delighted to be honest because be like the cunt to score!iNJURED MY ARSE,HES TOO CHICKEN SHIT!Is Nobby expected to play?

Given

Beye            Taylor          Rohzy          Enrique

Milner          Butt            Emre            Zoggy

Owen          Martins           

God, can't you tell that he's taking the piss? :idiot2:

:blush:

Well where is Pattison in that case?  :razz:

He's not  good enough to get into our worst team

Moron. :rolleyes:

Oxymoron that is. :D