Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

Martins is having another good game, I see.  Defo should be starting him ahead of Owen when they're both fit.

helpful

:lol: Short of getting on the pitch, there's not a lot I can do to help mate.  It's the internet.

You on the pitch? As what a f****** streaker?  :lol:

:lol: Cheeky fucker.

But seriously though, I've said it before and I'll say it again:  that lad is a poor man's Yakubu.  I'm sick of hearing people tell me how I've got an irrational hatred of him blah blah.  I haven't.  He's just not very good at all.

Its a fine line between being not very good and excellent. He should have put that away and has the ability to do so too.

Is it on the telly over there?

You're a massive snore-fest arent you.  :lol:

No, it just sounded like he should have scored it, it was the phrases "rounds the keeper" and "doesnt really connect with it" and "cleared off the line" that were the big clues.

Not what I heard here. Thought you might have saw it rather than bullshitting. (again)

I've just seen it and he should have scored.  Stick Sky on and you can see it for yourself.  The defender should never have been given the chance to clear it off the line.

Fair enough. Good enough for me. TT seems to disagree like but I'll wait and see.

Martins is having another good game, I see.  Defo should be starting him ahead of Owen when they're both fit.

helpful

:lol: Short of getting on the pitch, there's not a lot I can do to help mate.  It's the internet.

But seriously though, I've said it before and I'll say it again:  that lad is a poor man's Yakubu.  I'm sick of hearing people tell me how I've got an irrational hatred of him blah blah.  I haven't.  He's just not very good at all.

Its a fine line between being not very good and excellent. He should have put that away and has the ability to do so too.

No, it just sounded like he should have scored it, it was the phrases "rounds the keeper" and "doesnt really connect with it" and "cleared off the line" that were the big clues.

Not what I heard here. Thought you might have saw it rather than bullshitting. (again)

I've just seen it and he should have scored.  Stick Sky on and you can see it for yourself.  The defender should never have been given the chance to clear it off the line.

Proving both i was right and that Pie is a pedantic boring wanker at the same time.

Denilsons goal was a corker.

Martins couldn't of done any better with his cleared attempt btw.

By the way, I doubt you'd be being anywhere near as charitable if it was injury-prone-England-loving Michael Owen that had just missed his second open goal in a matter of days.  He fucking rolled it towards the goal tonight when he should have put his boot through it, and he put his boot through it on Sunday when all he needed to do was roll it in. 

:lol: Well.......apart from scoring.  I think that would have been better.

Unless he put it top corner with, but a player on form would of been lucky to get that right. It was a difficult angle and the defender was in full pace, nothing he could of done apart from hit it a bit harder.

God some right doom mongers on here, we beat one of our rivals on Sunday then lose to a team full of quality youngesters playing at home with no pressure and a huge number of fans behind them and we're suddenly s***.

f*** a duck, we win a game we're f****** immense, we lose one and we're relegation fodder.

You've been posting on here long enough to know that the majority on here only exist at one end or the other of the Newcastle Online Delirium Spectrum.  Tonight is the turn of "deliriously unhappy". 

The sensible few capable of thought beyond this base level usually get drowned out by the mongs.

Martins is still s*** though.

Better than Milner though.

Yes of course he is Pie :lol:

Glad you saw the light  :lol: (another one for you) We gonna have that pint at the next match then or you not going again?

Sounds like you're "offering him out" to me.....

I love the way players who do nothing always get away with far more than those who actually put themselves in situations where they might succeed or fail .. albeit Martins failed miserably tonight  :lol:

Where was the fan's favourite golden boy Milner? Where was the strapping rejuvenated hip 20 goal a season next season i promise striker? They were hiding!

Jenas did the same thing for years and had people convinced he was a good player. At least Martins is proving he isn't .. wait, what?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Forget it! Martins will come good!

I believe in Martins. he will play every game from now on and you just watch what happens. We already ruined his great start to the season by benching him, it won't happen again.

By the way, I doubt you'd be being anywhere near as charitable if it was injury-prone-England-loving Michael Owen that had just missed his second open goal in a matter of days.  He fucking rolled it towards the goal tonight when he should have put his boot through it, and he put his boot through it on Sunday when all he needed to do was roll it in. 

He'd have to be fit enough 1st for that, which is a near miracle so i couldn't possibly comment.

helpful

Its have 'seen' it if we are pedantic wankers.

I was listening on world. Which bullshitting are you referring to snore-boy?

Snore-boy? From a fella who pontificates about something he never sees? Interesting point from one so opinionated. Mind you, seems you just accepted the title of bullshitter by actions rather than words. Anymore opinions and rants to report?

i'll fuckin take that whale out back and show him where coffee cans get the nickname black sabbath

I agree with this tbh.

i won't hesitate to abuse you either

How can you complain on Martins when he atleast creates goal chanses?

the problem is: football is won on goals not chances and martins is continually failing on that matter, honestly why is he so slow with the ball at his feet.

Ah thats right he has no football brain at all, why else would a striker with his pace never look to get behind the back four.

i'll fuckin take that whale out back and show him where coffee cans get the nickname black sabbath

I agree with this tbh.

Bring it, fish face!

God some right doom mongers on here, we beat one of our rivals on Sunday then lose to a team full of quality youngesters playing at home with no pressure and a huge number of fans behind them and we're suddenly s***.

f*** a duck, we win a game we're f****** immense, we lose one and we're relegation fodder.

You've been posting on here long enough to know that the majority on here only exist at one end or the other of the Newcastle Online Delirium Spectrum.  Tonight is the turn of "deliriously unhappy". 

The sensible few capable of thought beyond this base level usually get drowned out by the mongs.

Glad you saw the light  :lol: (another one for you) We gonna have that pint at the next match then or you not going again?

He's a hypocrite too? Its been a great night for him on the board  :lol:

Its an old comment not privy to old fella Brian. Just something Jon and I giggled about a while back. Unlike your hardman routine witnessed by all to many.

:lol: Well.......apart from scoring.  I think that would have been better.

Unless he put it top corner with, but a player on form would of been lucky to get that right. It was a difficult angle and the defender was in full pace, nothing he could of done apart from hit it a bit harder.

Hit it a bit harder.  Yeah that's all I would have hoped for too.  But you said he couldn't have done anything more.  Top corner really wasn't necessary btw, this is Philipe Senderos we're talking about, not Billy Whiz.

I agree with this tbh.

Bring it, fish face!

did you get that cork from a bottle of wine or is it always in your mouth ass-hat

He'd have to be fit enough 1st for that, which is a near miracle so i couldn't possibly comment.

:lol: So Owen is the most to blame cos he wasn't even fit to miss an open goal, the little England loving shit.

You've just copied that off toontastic. :lol: