Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

The Radio Newcastle commentary was an absolute disgrace.  Lowes and Anderson clearly have something against Martins, and were almost willing Arsenal to score near the end, what with all the "beautiful football" they were playing.  Wankers.

Knew we'd get found out by a good side!

The depressing thing is it's a f****** reserve side! 

f****** s**** the lot of them

You are a right ass hat tbh mate.

Yeah say it to my face cunt i'd fucking rip you're's off!

Am i missing something here?  :lol:

Martins is having another good game, I see.  Defo should be starting him ahead of Owen when they're both fit.

helpful

:lol: Short of getting on the pitch, there's not a lot I can do to help mate.  It's the internet.

You on the pitch? As what a fucking streaker?  :lol:

:lol: Cheeky fucker.

But seriously though, I've said it before and I'll say it again:  that lad is a poor man's Yakubu.  I'm sick of hearing people tell me how I've got an irrational hatred of him blah blah.  I haven't.  He's just not very good at all.

Completely below par tonight. But fair play to Arsenal's youngsters, they sounded brilliant. Oh well, outclassed again. Oba Martins has really got to get his act together; that's about 3 sitters in two games.

HAHAHAHA

Well thats made the thread that bit more interesting anyway...........!!

:lol:

Temper, temper...

The Radio Newcastle commentary was an absolute disgrace.  Lowes and Anderson clearly have something against Martins, and were almost willing Arsenal to score near the end, what with all the "beautiful football" they were playing.  Wankers.

:lol: Aye they've got something against him.  He's fucking plop man.  That's what they've got against him.

Aye, they really hate Martins and Emre. Even though today they said Emre had a "decent" game, they usually go on about him making errors

Anderson likes Ameobi, end of discussion.  Didn't hear what he said tonight about him mind

seconded, they're doing it again now

Yeah say it to my face c*** i'd f****** rip you're's off!

Hahaha check out the internet hard man.

What's "ass hat?"

Guest Geordiesned

I wanted Martins to score that one so badly after the commentators keep having a go.

Commentator just destroying Martins right now. Might as well get him out of the club, he's being made the scapegoat right now.

Just great ...

It's hardly the commentators fault that Martins never looks up and hasn't got a clue what's going on around him is it?

I thought John Anderson was going to swear at him when he gave the ball away for the 2nd;

"What's he doing for Gods sake?!"

Despite what people say about Arsenals kids, it does say a lot about how much ground we have to make up. Their kids are good but our first team is adequate at best. Too many passengers and grafters and nowhere near enough guile. That people here jizz about the mediocrity that is James Milner sums up how much ground we have to make up.

Shola was s*** tonight though.

Shola may well have been. I didn't see it. People don't laud him. They realise he is very limited. Sadly there are several others in that boat that people tend to rate. Plenty work to be done until the shite is shipped out and better brought in. Until that happens we are subjected to more of the spectacle of our "winger" running through treacle, booting the ball aimlessly with either foot and letting fullbacks push him back. He's not the only one of course.

Despite what people say about Arsenals kids, it does say a lot about how much ground we have to make up. Their kids are good but our first team is adequate at best. Too many passengers and grafters and nowhere near enough guile. That people here jizz about the mediocrity that is James Milner sums up how much ground we have to make up.

I agree but don't be cheap by knocking our own fans for supporting a player. It's not unusual for people to have an overly positive view of their own players so you're not making any revelation by pointing it out.

Hopefully this defeat, and the manner of it will inspire the manager/board to go about making Newcastle a club than can at least compete.