Riise

bodson

I'd be happy with Riise, Enrique is by no means the finished product, and as we've seen with Zoggy, young players can go through very bad spells where the quality of play is shocking.  I'd be excited by the prospect of Riise.

Guest sittingontheball

On second thoughts, we should get him in as soon as possible. Stick him on a poster in a Northern Rock toon top with the headline "ROCK STEADY!".

After that, he can go to West Ham.  Dyer vs. Bowyer and Bellamy vs. Riise, its not a bad double bill.

s**** player.

N'Zogbia is a much better winger and if this Enrique has anything about him he'll be a better left back.

He could play for most teams in the country? Yeah, the bottom half of the Premiership and below.

I can't fathom why you'd dislike him?

s**** player.

N'Zogbia is a much better winger and if this Enrique has anything about him he'll be a better left back.

He could play for most teams in the country? Yeah, the bottom half of the Premiership and below.

My opinion isn't biased. He's just an average at best player.

One of my mates in work who has a season ticket in the Centenary Stand hates Riise's guts. My two cousins who go the match think he's crap as well. Aurelio is better.

s**** player.

My opinion isn't biased. He's just an average at best player.

One of my mates in work who has a season ticket in the Centenary Stand hates Riise's guts. My two cousins who go the match think he's crap as well. Aurelio is better.

That's fair.

I'd be happy with Riise, Enrique is by no means the finished product, and as we've seen with Zoggy, young players can go through very bad spells where the quality of play is shocking.  I'd be excited by the prospect of Riise.

It might have been a coincidence but Zoggy's problems began when we brought in Duff, an experienced player who instantly displaced him from the team. Wouldn't this be doing exactly the same thing? I couldn't see Riise coming here to warm our bench.

• 3 months later...
Guest The Libertine

somebody said (MOTD i think) recently that he hasnt scored a goal in 18 months. might just be in the league though.

Guest LucaAltieri

Sign him, use him as a DM.

Or we could not sign him at all then sign an actual DM (not that we need one right now).

If Riise is still only 27 then he's still got plenty left in him.

He's not a poor player by any stretch, seems like he's gone a bit stale at Liverpool TBH. I thought someone saying playing him as a DM is quite a good idea but not before buying an actually one.

Guest jcricthon

I'd take him like, easy. I reckon Enrique could be a very good centre back if he got a good bit of training behind him. Not a bad idea to have some quality competition for a weak defence n'all.